Forever Yours 03 [FY3]

Forever Yours Sequel

Forever Yours 03 [FY3]

Her eyes were closed as she was weeping resting her head on his hand placed on his Right side while, her fingers intertwined in his into a perfect mould, tears were a never ending flow in her eyes while her Husband was sleeping a peaceful sleep on hospital's bed.

She didn't dare to Look at his unconscious form, Her eyes swollen due to crying from past long Hour. This days of long hours haunted her more with every passing minute.

She was still sleeping on his hand closing her pretty eyes which were swollen by now making sure she wasn't putting any kinda pressure on his hand. Thousands of thoughts were running down in her flashing the past with both Happiness and pain to her heart.

She was lost. Minutes later...

"Shona" her eyes opened with a jolt when she heard Very Familiar voice, she slowly lifts up her head in his direction and looks in his eyes who's attention she owed.

She stared in his eyes no words were spoken by her, while her orbs held millions of emotions overflowing from them. Pain. Love. Happiness. Tears making her cheeks wet which she didn't care to wipe off !! She had his undivided attention.

Her eyes not leaving his innocent face of hers. -"Swara Aise kya dekh rahi ho ? [Swara What are You seeing]" she flinched listening her name 'swara' from him for the first time. Her happiness knew no bounds, She was ecstatic. Her voice lost somewhere in her, lips trembled and eyes rained. She couldn't speak anything. Her Prince was perfectly fine.

His gaze on her with a smile on it. 'The Prettiest smile ever' no words ventured to slip out from her. She couldn't take it anymore and threw herself in his arms hugging him bursting out in crying happiness and fear which she held her hand clasped on his left arm as he was lying on bed.

He wrapped his arm round her, 'Tears of Happiness' were equivalent in both of their eyes. While he rubbed her back in a soothing and consoling way.

-"Kaha tha na Maine Kuch nahi hoga Muje, main bada ban kar aaunga." He said in a chocked voice making her calm, she tightened her grip over him. -"See Am Big Now" he added with a smile. While she couldn't say anything but just nodded in his neck still hugging him. She didn't wanted to leave the movement, she got him back and this time perfectly fine.

Nikhil came in and smiled seeing them. They were so adorable 'Imperfectly Perfect' He thought to make them cheer and light there mood.

-"Ganga, Jamuna kyu Baha rahi hai ? " His voice made Swara break the hug and look in Nikhil's direction and smiled -"Pati Kay thik hote hi Usk seene se lag gayi ?.." He continued coming closer to them.. While Swara just looked at Sanskaar and saw him staring her with huge grin.

-"Wah Sanskaar manna padega Tumhare charms." He added standing next to him. While Sanskaar smiled at him. -"You should take medicines on time." He said keeping the file on side table.

-"Yup first he need to eat something, I'll bring something to eat for you." Swara said making her way out, while nikhil joined her as he wanted to discuss about Sanskaar to him. Sanskaar stated the closed door.

-"Swara, Congratulations its great that operation is successful." He said while she smiled and thanked him with a apology for slapping him, when he told her about operation.

Nikhil took her to Dr. Bhatia's cabin who had done Sanskaar's operation.

-"Mr Sanskaar is perfectly fine and is matured has mentality of his age but, " he paused making Swara panic.