Forever Yours 04 [FY4]

Forever Yours Sequel

Forever Yours 04

This Sequel part is dedicated to my Sweetie bestie Aarzoo_055 this one ur darling dedicates to you. 😍😍😍

Again it's a sorry no links available, find on your own.
I hope you guys like it.

Note :- unedited. Avoid grammatical errors !!

Story

-"Shona, kya hua tumne Ice cream bhi khane nahin diya. [Shona, What happened, we Didn't had ice cream also.] " he asked innocently following her to their room in Nikhil's house.

She turned and glared at him -"Jao uss chudail key sath khao ice cream, huh." She said grinding her teeths before slamming the bathroom door on his face.

He stood their confused staring the closed door thinking why his shona is angry on him, poor soul unknown of fact she is jealous.

His face dropped, lips pouted in sad  pout. He blinked eyes still standing there staring the door -"Shona." He called her out hoping for an answer.

He walked to bed and sat holding his face in his hands still his eyes on the door. His lips pouted again and looked down. When he felt a hand on his shoulder, he smiled and lifted up his face but as soon as he saw the owner of hand his smiled faded.

-"What happened bro.?" Nikhil asked him, he looked sad, his face sullen, puppy eyes. Sanskaar looked at him and then at bathroom door. Nikhil furrowed.

-"Shona,." He said slowly in sad voice looking at door. -"What happened to her?" Nikhil asked, concern clearly visible in his voice. -"She is not talking with me." He replied innocently.

-"But why?? " He was highly confused. -"I..I..dont know nik, shona is not talking with me, she...shona is angry.."Sanskaar saw him with same shining guys glistening with tears, damn he was near to cry his Shona for the first time shut him out, and reason for this was unknown to him, he was unaware of what jealous, flirting, drooling meant, he kind a sort only knew about Friendship and Love, other things were totally foreign for him.

-"No please !! Don't cry.. I will help you." Nikhil said quickly as his expressions changed. -"Pakka?" He asked with a big smile and unshed tears in his pure eyes. He was damn so cute with his pink lips, God !! 

-"Haa yaar pakke se bhi pakka wala." Nikhil smiled. But Sanskaar's face dropped again -"Agar shona ne mujsy baat nahi ki toh." A tear slid down his eyes, rolling on his cheek, he looked so dismal.

-"See First of all stop this crying and be brave. Secondly, She is Shona? Ur Shona right, and you are her Sanskaar. Jiske bina voh reh nahi sakti. So she will definitely talk with you, just you need is a push. Make her feel special Sanskaar, make her feel what she means to you., you are big now. " Nikhil said boosting his confidence, Sanskaar smiled before blinking off his unshed tears.

-"Yes I will do everything for my Shona. " he said happily but pouted other second -"But what 😞 , muje nahi pata."

Nikhil smiled at his innocence though he had a matured mind, he still have to learn many things to be in this kind of world. -"Why fear, when Nikhil is here." He said in a dramatic tone, to which sanskaar Smiled making him relived.

-"We will Definitely Make ur shona talk with you." Nikhil said sitting beside him. -"Par Kya? " sanskaar asked curiously.

Nikhil smiled and murmured something in his ears, -"Will u do it? " Nikhil asked. Sanskaar got agitated -"Yes, for Shona I can do anything. " Sanskaar voice filled with excitement.