*dances*

I'm a turtle. And turtles rule!

They will take over your world!! *thinks about assassination classroom and curls up crying* HE WAS GOING TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD TO!!! Waaaahhhhhhh

I'm such a baby.. I have a soft heart.. Sometimes it just hardens.. And it has to be like that.. *sits up wiping my eyes* What I want to be.. Is an assassin.. Ever since fifth grade.. But that just made me seem like a monster.. But.. I'm that type of girl.. If you don't know.. I have almost killed someone before.. Well.. They shouldn't have touched me the way they did but yes the cops came.. But my instinct.. It changed.. I'm usual.. Tamed.. Easily with a touch.. On a sexual part.. But.. My body.. I was surprised it did that.. It acted as if it had done it before.. I was so scared.. Almost snapped his damn neck.. Soon.. People stayed away.. I lost it.. My mind my body.. It showed violence.. When people tried to come near me.. It wouldnt end up well.. *smiles* I guess.. I can't have a normal life.. Broke a kid arm once.. All because she wanted to be friends.. *looks down tearing up* That's why I'm lonely in the world.. This is my life.. And this is what I chose to do.. This is why I rely on the people on this app to make me happy.. But it like reality.. I'm losing them.. Instead of gaining them... My killing side.. My soft side.. They battle it out.. For me.. I threatened.. I've almost killed... Almost.. Lost my life.. Just trying to normal.. No wonder I can't have friends.. No wonder I have to always stay in the house.. I'm a monster... And monsters need to be caged up.. *gets up* like any of you guys would care.. *leaves*