C h a p t e r S i x t e e n|

Park Jimin's POV

I wake up to the feeling of movement, my eyes opening with hesitation to see what was happening. It's nearly pitch black in the room at first, but my eyes adjust enough after a minute to be able to make out my surroundings. I realize quickly that I am back in the hotel, lying in bed. I smile thinking about the concert and the fan meeting, before becoming confused. I don't remember coming back here...weird. The last thing I remember is laying my head on Yoongi's shoulder, and...ah, I must've fallen asleep.  I feel my face become warm as I think about how Yoongi must've carried me back, before my thoughts are interrupted by another movement from behind me. Two arms wrap around my waist and I let out a small, quiet yelp. I know that it was just Yoongi, but I wasn't really fully aware of him sleeping behind me. I smile cuddling back into him.
I pick up my phone, wincing at the brightness as I check the time.
5:47 A.M
I sigh quietly, contemplating my options. I could try to go back to sleep, only to be waken up about two hours later, or I could get up and get an early start for the day. I ponder for a few minutes, enjoying the silent comfortableness of laying with Yoongi, before deciding on the latter. I would get up, take a shower, and make breakfast for Yoongi and I. It's been awhile since either of us has had breakfast, since we've been running late, so it'll be nice. 'Yeah, I'll do that...in a few minutes.' I think, before turning around to face Yoongi. 'I'm going to enjoy this for now.'
After about ten minutes of enjoying the warmth and silence, I get up. I find some clothes to wear after my shower, before walking into the bathroom.  I turn the shower on, before stripping out of my clothes. While doing so, I pause for a moment as my face turns red. I don't remember changing into these clothes...this wasn't even my shirt that I was sleeping in! Yoongi Hyung must've changed my clothes...gah, that's so embarrassing! I quickly shake it off, my face still burning, and step into the shower.
The hot water runs down my back, making me sigh in content. I hum a few notes of the song that comes into mind, before singing the lyrics. The song is called "Fast Pace". It's the song that was played at the concert while Yoongi and I were dancing; the song Yoongi wrote. He wrote it about how quickly our relationship started, although the feelings had been there for a while. It's a great song, and I can't wait to record the lyrics for it.
Just as I've finished the middle of the song, I stop and let out a small yelp. Two arms have snaked their way around my waist, and a chin rests on my shoulder.  I remain still as a statue for about seven seconds, before glancing over my shoulder. Yoongi is standing behind me, his chest pressed against my back, and looking me in the eyes. I can tell he's just woken up (either that or he's just tired), and that brings a small smile to my face. In his somehow deeper morning voice, Yoongi finishes the song quietly. Look, I know he's a rapper and he makes a fuss about how he can't sing, but Yoongi has a freaking great voice. That being said, I was really just a blushing mess throughout the duration of him singing, which he seemed to find funny.
"Wah, is my little Jiminie blushing?!" He said, fake surprise evident in his voice.
"Your little Jiminie?" I ask, ignoring his question. I lean my head back to look at him, smiling, before furrowing my eyebrows. "Yah, I'm not little!" I pout, trying not to smile at him.  I turn around to face him while crossing my arms, before a thought enters my mind.
We're both naked.
With that in mind, I scream before turning back around. He then chuckles a bit before grabbing the shampoo, proceeding to take a shower.
"Oh, turn around. It's not like I haven't seen you naked before." Yoongi says, and I take a moment to think this through. It's true; Back at the dorm, mornings are usually busy. Everyone running in and out of the bathroom, not caring whether or not someone's naked or showering.
"I know that...But...Why are you even in here? S-shouldn't you be sleeping, Yoongi H-Hyung? We still have to go to practise today..." I stutter out, turning around slowly. Yoongi is looking right back at me when I manage to turn around fully. I notice his cheeks are flushed slightly red also, and I'm immediately grateful that I'm not the only slightly embarrassed one.
"Actually, we have a day off today. Manager Nam announced it after the fan meet last night. I was already awake when you got in here, anyways. Just didn't want to get up yet." He says, walking towards me. "Besides, what's so bad about me wanting to shower with my boyfriend, hm?" My eyes widen at that, and the small smile reappears on my face. He is still coming closer, and my brain is running wild with all the possibilities.
"N-Nothing's wrong with that...at all..." I manage to say in a somewhat  steady voice, swallowing painfully.
"Yah, calm down Jiminie. I'm just washing your hair. Get your mind out of the gutter..." He says, his voice lowering towards the end, and I can tell he's trying his best to hold in laughter. He runs his shampoo covered hands through my hair gently, and I can't help but sigh at how ridiculous I was being. If I know anything about Yoongi, he wouldn't be the type to rush doing anything explicit.
We finish our shower by six-thirty, and have already dried each other's hair. It was nice, to say the least. Afterwards, I decide to resume my plans by making breakfast for the two of us. I head into the kitchen with Yoongi right behind me, and begin digging through the fridge and cabinets. We do not have much in there, but enough to make some pancakes. Luckily, that is one of the few things I'm able to make.  I turn on the stove and begin cooking, when I feel two arms snake around my waste. I immediately know who it is, but still jump in surprise before turning around.
Yoongi keeps his arms around my waist when I’m turned around, and leans forward to turn the stove off, as I loop my arms around his neck. Afterwards, he pulls me closer to me and kisses me passionately, walking backwards slowly until he hits the counter. He turns us around and puts his hands on my hips, before effortlessly picking me up and setting me on the countertop. I wrap my legs around his waist and pull him closer, weaving my hands into his soft hair. We slowly pull away for air after a few minutes, gasping for air slightly. Yoongi rests his forehead on mine gently, closing his eyes. I do the same, enjoying the moment.
“Jimin…?” Yoongi says quietly after a while, breaking the silence. I hum in reply, my eyes still closed. About two minutes go by, and I feel Yoongi’s hands wrap around my own small hands, messing with my rings gently.
“...I-...I love you.” He stutters out, his voice barely above a whisper.  My eyes shoot open, my face painted with shock. Yoongi’s eyes are already focused on me, full of emotion; Hope; Fear; Happiness; and...love. A smile forms on my face as the words replay throughout my mind.
“I love you too, Yoongi.” I say before wrapping my arms around his neck once again. I pull him in for a quick yet passionate kiss. When we pull away, I lay my head against his chest, a wide smile on my face. Yoongi rest his head on top of mine, running his hands gently down my back.  We remain like that for a while, before I remember I was cooking. “So...are you hungry?” I say quietly, chuckling quietly and pulling away from Yoongi’s chest.
“Very.” He replies, a small smile on his face as he nods. He lifts me off of the counter, and I walk back to the counter, looking at the pancake batter and the two burnt pancakes.
“How about we go back to bed until lunch?” I say cheerfully, turning to look at my boyfriend. He smiles at me happily, before running into the bedroom. “Yah! Wait for me!” I shout, running after him. I reach the bedroom only to find Yoongi already under the blankets in his bed, staring at me expectantly.
“You coming or not?” Yoongi says after a minute, and I realise I’d been staring.  I jump into the bed with him, getting under the covers and scooting closer to him. He wraps his arms around my waist, bringing me as close as possible, before sighing contently.
“I love you.” I whisper quietly, leaning my head forward to rest on Yoongi’s chest.
“I love you too, Jiminie.” He responds quietly, resting his head on mine. It only takes me  a minute to fall asleep once again,  my only thoughts being those of the boy holding me.