The Escape (A Matt Espinosa Fanfic)

Listening to music I finally get done with the the left over chinese food my brother bought yesterday. throwing the trash away walking into the hall I can here talking coming from my brothers room.

Walking in, all I come to see is my brother, Tre, sitting on his messy bed texting on his phone. It must've just been the T.V. I heard earlier.

Still wondering why he got that big ole Galaxy 4s, I didn't bother asking him what he was doing, it was pretty obvious.

Closing his door walking down the hall I hear giggling and bass vibrating threw the walls. Walking in dancing to the music I start rapping and turn around to see my older brother, Jace, kissing his girlfriend Jada.

"MY BAAAAD" I say wide-eyed jogging towards the door. "It's okay Vade, shut and lock the door behind you" he says.

"Yes! Okay! I Will!" I say shutting and locking the door behind me.

Walking back down the hall making my way up the stairs I finally hit the top and go to my room, seeing both my twin brother and sister playing with their toys in the middle of my room.

As you see I have three brothers and a sister. They're not my blood siblings tho, I was adopted. Tre, Tre Stone that is, he's 15. Jace also last name is Stone, he's 18 and the twins are both 8 and a half, Jackie and Mack Stone. My name is La'Vada Moore, My parents died in a car crash when I was about 9 months old. I was sent to an orphanage and was adopted by the Stone family. Jace, Tre and the twins are great, I love them but what you may not know... I get abused by my foster mother, my foster father doesn't do anything about it, he just sits there laughs and curses at me. I've been planning to leave for a while now. I really can't take this anymore.

I have good stuff but only few, all my clothes are hand-me-downs but I love them, they're perfect. I got an iPhone 5 from my cousin, (she cracked it and didn't want it anymore) Jace pays for everything I have... sadly. 

But I try to make the best out of everything even though I get treated differently.

I haven't told anybody I was leaving, not even my brothers so i'm just going to go.

Enough of that.....

about an hour ago my foster mother came in my room cussing at me. She said I'd been eating the food, not knowing I've been starving myself so i wouldn't get blamed.

I tryed to explain to her before she cut me off by hitting me right in the face. I now have a horrible bruise but I've covered it with foundation.

A few minutes after all of this happened she left to go to the bar.

I snuck in her room only to find $500 in her dresser. Taking $256 out I quietly left tucking it deep down into the pocket of my skinny jeans.

Quickly turning on my music acting natural checking on all of my siblings... here I am.

I told the twins to go to the other room and they obeyed my orders, thanked them closed the door and they left. 

Getting a purple backpack from my halfway empty closet I walked over to my dresser and grab two pairs of pants, three shirts, onw pair of shorts, socks and a few pair of underwear.

Stuffing it all into my backpack one by one I made my way across the hall to the bathroom grabbing my toothbrush, paste and hair brush. Putting them in with my clothes I scurried back to my room. Walking over to my window to get a good glimpse of the people outside i see there is absolutely nobody. Looking down I notice the bricks cave in the house making it as if the wall was a latter. Getting ready to climb out I scrape the cutted wounds on my arm from where I had cut myself.