Chapter Two ❤

"Did you, did you run away?"

I could see the concern building in his eyes. Why does he even care?

"Well, yeah"

( Matthews POV )

After hearing her say that my mind became blank... Why or what could drive someone so beautiful, so perfect to the point where running away is their only escape? Why?

'Why' is the only question I could think of to ask, but I didn't want to bombard her with questions she's probably too uncomfortable to answer.

"Well how about I take you to dinner, we can talk more and get to know each other, I mean we're only strangers" I say praying to God she'd say yes.

( Vadas POV )

"Sounds perfect, but are you sure? I have my own mon-" I say before he quickly cuts me off.

"Uhm. No." He says sarcastically with a cute grin on his face.

"You're not paying for anything" he adds.

"Okay Okay Espinosa" I say putting my hands up in surrender.

The bus stops and all the people start to stand up. I'm guessing we're at our stop.

As we get up I start to grab my back pack but look down to see it being swooped away by Matthew.

"Well Thanks" I say with a smirk.

"anytime Moore" he says with the sexiest smirk I've ever seen.

As we all get off he grabs his suitcase. There were so many people, it was so loud. Trying to find our way out of the crowd I look down to see Matts locking his fingures with mine.

The feeling of relief swarms threw my body and I can't help to do anything but blush.

We finally make it out of the crowd,  he's still holding on to my hand.

I love this feeling.

As we walk into the parking lot there are like six cars and one truck. I'm guessing he drives one of the cars. prooving me wrong he takes some keys out of his pocket, pushes a button and the lights flash on the truck.

"Nice" I giggle.

"It's my foster moms" he exclaimed opening the door gesturing for me to get in.

"Thanks"

"No problem" he says closing the door, walking to the other side and hopping in.

As he's starting the car I remember he's only 17 , doesn't he need a licence?

Whatever.

"Where too?" I ask.

"Olive Garden? I have a half off  coupon for two " he says proudly.

"Sounds good"

( Matthew's POV )

As I'm driving I hooked up my phone to the radio and played some music. Vada looked like she was enjoying what was playing so I didn't bother asking her what she liked.

--Skip The Rest Of The Ride--

We made it to the restaurant and It wasen't packed at all, thank god,  just a few couples.

When we got out I opened her door and she hopped out. I don't know what it was but when I watched her get out, her smile caught my eye. She's insanely gorgeous and doesn't even know. Her outfit put everything together making her even more beautiful.

She's wearing a light blue sweater, it hangs over her shoulder, her jeans are bleached and have small wholes but they go all the way down her thighs. To top it all of she's wearing white vans.

Her hair is so long and wavy she's  perfect, her eyes are a cute shade of brown and she has the most perfect plump lips.

Damn she's so beautiful. 

We walk in and are greeted by a waiter. She looked like a total slut, her boobs were practically out of her shirt and she had on alot of make up.

She was attractive but no, Vada looked so much better.

She looked me up and down then at Vada. She gringed at Vada and it made me very uncomfortable.

"Table. For. Two " I said making sure I took her attention off of Vada.

"Follow me please" she said.

We followed her to a booth.

"And what would you both like to drink?"

"Water" Vada says.

"Same" I say not losing eye contact with Vada.

"Okay, I'll have them in just a minute." the waiter says and walks away.

"She was totally begging for your attention."

"Listen Moore, I have my eyes on one and one only I don't have time for whores." I exclaim.

We both laugh and the waiter comes back with our waters and two menu's.

"Here you go, I'll be back in a few to get your orders" she says and then walks away again.

"I think I'm gonna get the Chicken Pasta, what about you?" Vada says.

"I was thinking the same" I said.

"Don't jock me Espinosa" she says and laughs.

"Jock? please, I am no jocker you fool"

We laugh and different waiter appears.

"What can I get for you two" He asks.

"We'll both have the chicken pasta" Vada says while grabbing our menu's and handing them to the man.

As she hands them, her sleeve slid up and I can't help but notice a few cuts on her wrist.

My heart starts pounding.

"Anything else?" he adds.

"No, thank you" Vada shutters.

"It should be out in about 20 minutes" the waiter says and walks away.

As he walks away I notice how happy Vada is, I don't want to ruin the moment. I'll ask her about it when we get settled later.

"So I'll be staying at my cousins house for two days, If you want you're welcomed to join me. I texted her and she said It's fine"

"Are you kidding me, that sounds great. Are you sure?" she asks.

"Duhh, why wouldn't I be... Her name is Tavery. She's 17"

"Cool, I can't wait to meet her"

"She said the same about you!" I say.

Our food finally gets here, we eat and leave.

So Haven't Updated At All. When I Tryed It Deleted Everything And I Had To Start Over

Anyway This Is Just A Filter. It's Boring, Yes, I Know But This Is Still Only The Beginning.

I'll Probably Be Updating Tonight, Hopefully.

Hope You Enjoy.