☆dream x nightmare☆

dream's pov; i was sittingn ext to me and nightmares tree I felt  so lonely nobody came to get any apples from the tree I let out a sigh thinking about nightmare my brother I then spread my legs I look around seeing if anyone else is around luckily no one was I then start to rub my crotch on my baby blue leggings it then start to go get wet on the spot I was rubbing i bit my lip(?)  I moan softly rubbing my clit faster while thinking of nightmare. " oh, I'm such a bad person for doing this!". I say while rubbing even faster I moan alittle louder. I then cover my mouth with my free hand trying not to let anybody around here me then I reached my spot I moan loudly as it got even more wet on the spot I was rubbing "oh dear ehg I better clean this up". I then felt something on my shoulder like a hand. It was nightmare? I turned around fastly to see who it was.. it was nightmare . "hehe woah did you have fun bro?" he says makeing my heat come back again. "uhh n-nightmare? uhh i-I'm IM SORRY!!". "woah bro look its alright don't be sorry you were in heat so yeah don't be sorry". He kissed my forehead makeing me feel even more heated.

nightmares pov: I stare at dreams faint golden blush i also start blushing he looks back at me and he started growling. "STAY AWAY FROM ME YOU PERVERT BROTHER!!!". I giggled and i shushed his mouth then I leaned close to him and put my teeth against his he melted into the kiss I pulled away with a trail of salvia connected from our tongues he pulled me close and kissed me passionately I didn't hesitate to shove my tongue into his small little mouth he blushed and made a soft moan my toungue explored his mouth I licked his toungue and his teeth our tounges licked each other he moaned softly he layed back we where still kissing. He wrapped his arms around my neck he kisses me deeper and pulled me even more closer. I could feel all his heat He was sweating so hard. I then started rubbing my erection against his wet spot. I heard his cute little voice yell a moan I giggled as I rubbed my erection against his soaking wet spot faster. i moaned softly and ripped his pants to show his bright golden shiny ass he gasped in suprise. "B-BROTHER WH-WHY DID YOU DO THAT!!!?!?". " I did that cause I needed to~". i ripped my pants off to reveal my ecto member I shoved it into his soaking wet pussy. his eyes widen in pain and pleasure he's adorable~♡.

dream's pov:I felt my own brothers staff in me i couldn't keep my mouth shut i was a moaning mess he started to thrust fast in me tears streamed down my face of pain and pleasure I felt like i was gonna expload. he kept going and going i couldn't take it anymore i shooted golden cum everywhere. i screamed in pleasure as the pain went away I was breathing heavily I felt like I couldn't even see i couldn't see anything I then felt my brothers teeth press against mine I blush hard as I kiss back. "...i love you brother". He giggled and layed his forehead against mines. "..i love you to" We both fell asleep together beside our tree.