Give Me Tonight (chpt. 8)

Brinae's POV

i don't even wanna go out. im just doing it for my girls and maybe this can help me move on. should i dress girly or like a stud. oh by the way i didn't tell any one this but... Oh never mind i don't think its time. Any way i decided to dress kinda boyish i didn't wanna attract too much attention. i just hope i don't attract any girls. so i hopped in the shower and scrubbed myself clean. i put on my red, black and gray 11's some black boys khaki pants, a white T-shirt my gray Neff sweater My Obey beanie and my red G-Shock watch. I got a new phone i was hype. i got a Samsung Galaxy s5 and i got a black case which i put on my phone. I grabbed my keys, locked the door and hopped in my car. I arrived at Jaquie's house 20 minutes later, got out the car and knocked on her door for a good 5 minutes. i figured she was sleeping so i called her phone like 10 times before she picked up.

*phone call*

jaquie you ask me to pick you up talking bout you ready and i knocked on your door for five minutes and call your phone ten times.

My bad boo Ima be out give me a minute i was sleeping.

ight shorty.

*end of call*

Jaquie's POV

I came out my house looking fine as hell. i had on a tight blue dress with pink and black words down the side that read BOSS BITCH the dress stopped in the middle of my thigh. i had on my black 4 inch red bottoms and i had a black clutch. my hair was straightened and light brown with pink highlights. i had on pink lipstick and some eye shadow. i was looking sexy.

i walked out my house to see Brinae bout ready to bust my door down. "BRINAE!!!" i can't believe she is wearing this.

"Bitch why you yelling at me" she said with an attitude. "Boo!!! you can't wear that we going to the club come on we gonna squeeze you in one of my dresses"

"ah hell no the fuck you think this is Im not trying to attract no boys straight up. i don't wanna get into anything." She said walking to the car. i grabbed her arm and dragged her in the house

"Jaquie if you don't get off of me right now Im not going no where you can call someone else to pick you up." she said sounding like she was in charge obviously my dress tells you who runs things here. But Im not gonna fight. 

"ok fine whatever lets go we gonna be late any way and it took me like 45 minutes to get dressed"

" really doesn't look like it"

"ok whatever lets go plz"

Erin's POV

"hey Shay didn't you say Jaquie and Lian were coming"

"yeah why"

"where are they"

"i don't know call them"

"ok"

*phone call*

"yo Jaquie where you at"

"me and Brinae on our way calm your ass"

"ight we waiting on y'all hurry"

"Kay see ya we turning the corner right now"

*end of call*

just as she said that they came speeding around the corner. they parked and hopped out the car. My bitches was looking bad. even tho Brinae wasn't wearing what i expected she was still bad. We got on line and entered the club. A couple of songs came on and me and my girls were twerking but Brinae was just sitting down having some drinks.