Chapter 4

A/N: Sorry for the long wait, I have been SOO BUSY with work and school lately :/  I struggled a bit writing this chapter, so I might go back later and fix it. Please vote and let me know what you guys think! (:

Struggling against the wall, I looked up at the owner of the large forearm that was currently pressed against my trachea. With large, muscular arms covered in tattoos, he was about twice my size.

"Who are you?” I choked out, struggling to breathe.

"I am Max Caferrelli. Your parents are in a great deal of trouble with my boss. Where are they?

"I don't know where they are at. Even if I did, what makes you think I would tell you?" He threw back his head and laughed.

“Well then. If you won’t tell me, I guess I can bring you back with me. I’m certain that my boss can persuade you to tell us where they are.”

Before I had a chance to respond, the arm that was against my neck suddenly disappeared as he flew back towards the bathroom door and slid to the ground.

My hand reached up to my neck as I watched my curly haired protector walk up to Max. Grabbing his shirt with both hands, Harry picked him up and slammed him back against the wall.

"Who sent you?" Harry shouted, his face inches from the man’s face. Max grinned.

“You don’t need to know. What you do need to know is that your little girlfriend over there is wanted, and we won’t stop until she is in our possession. You won’t always be there to protect her, we will get her.”

Harry said nothing. Instead he swung his arm and connected his fist with Max's cheek. Max staggered back and landed on the ground, Harry above him throwing punch after punch.

I heard commotion coming from the end of the hallway. A crowd was beginning to form and I noticed security was quickly walking through the crowds of dancing people.

I ran over to Harry and tried to grab one of his arms to get his attention, but it was no use. He shrugged me off as he continued to beat the man, his face almost covered completely in blood.

“Harry! Security is coming, we need to go!” Harry glanced up at me, and his eyes widened as his brain connected the words together. Jumping up, he grabbed my arm and led me quickly to the exit, leaving Max for security to find.

Rushing to the car, I had just enough time to put on my seat belt as Harry rapidly put the SUV in reverse and sped out of the parking lot. At a speed far over the legal limit, he drove as fast as he could from the club.

“What just happened?” I gasped, still trying to catch my breath from running from the building.

“I’m not entirely sure. But we are not staying at your house any more, that is for sure.” Harry growled, his hands gripping the steering wheel tightly.

“Then where are we going?”

“I know a place that will be safe, for now.”

I looked out the window as we weaved through the traffic, trying to comprehend what had just happened to me. Who is Max Caferrelli and why is he after my parents?