the funeral

Malia took her last breath. Stiles was ran into the woods and found a mini den and hid out there. Malia's mom ran to the bathroom to use it until she saw her body. She dragged her body out of the tub and called 911. They reached the house and took her body. They thought it was a suicide but was it murder. It has been a week and today was malia's funeral. Some cried, some called her names , and some didn't show up. As the funeral ended lydia was looking for stiles. She checked all the places where he could be and finally she gave up. "Its my fault" stiles had been saying that since malia died. Two days later.                          Stiles was in the ice cold he fell and pasted out he got hypothermia his hand were purple his face was blue. Lydia went into the woods checking if stiles was there and she found him she dragged him with all her strength and had enough to reach Allison's house her dad,Isaac,and allison ran towards him."Stiles" !!! They all yelled but he didnt hear them he heard two soft vocies telling him to get up it was his dead parents. He woke up talking so fast about what happend the day malia died. (Play the song )"Slow down stiles take a breathe " lydia said and he did. "So say that again"Lydia said "it was the dat she died i broje up with her and i ran after her i went to her house and checked all the rooms but the bathroom and i found her with a knife on her risk" everybody gasped and stiles had tears falling from his face like a water fall "i..i..i tried to stop h...her " he stuttered "i...i tried grabbing the kni..fe and my hands slipped and i..i....i. Accidentally ..... Cut her rist she fell back into the tub and bled out and i rr..an. "Stiles" allison walked out without saying a word. Isaac went after her , lydia bit her bottom lip and hugged stiles he cried in her arms. Jackson walked in as he saw things "what's wrong" he said to stiles and lydia "he started to think about his parents " (lies). Jackson belived and said "its okay bro they dont want you to cry because right now there problary saying dont cry" . stiles smiled for some reason a felt a little better. Lydia led stiles to his room and told him to get some rest she kissed him on his forehead "thanks mom" stiles said and lydia smiled. She felt something like her heart had stopped.