1

IT IS MA FIRST PHOTO SHOOT AND AM SUPER EXICTED AND KINDA OF NERVOUS CAUSE AM SO NOT USED TO D FAMOUS LIFE AND AM ALSO THE LAST KID...I SPEND MOST OF MA TIME WRITING NOVELS AND PROBABLY SHOPPING,EAT LESS AND READ A LOT ND CAN ALSO DO WITHOUT A BOTTLE OF PEPSI WHICH HELPS TO REFRESH ME.
"NERVOUS?"MA SISTER ELENA WALKS INTO MA ROOM WITHOUT KNOCKING AND I GET MA FACE SQUEEZED UP CAUSE I HATE WHEN MA PRIVACY IS INTERRUPTED
"YH SORT OF"I SAY FORCING A SMILE..A SMILE THAT I KNEW WAS FAKE AND IT SOON GOES OFF..MA NAIL POLISH ARE OFF AND I AM RUNNING LATE AND GEEZ I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT TO WEAR CAUSE AM FREAKING NERVOUS..I WANNA BE LIKE MOI LIKE MA NORMAL SHORT OVER A FREE TANK TOP AND MA HAIR PACKED IN A PONY TAIL MAYBE NO MAKE UP BUT ELENA WILL NOT LET ME LEAVE WITHOUT MA MAKE UP AND FOR MA LEG I DNT HAVE AN IDEA...I REALLY DON'T KNOW WHAT MA FIRST PHOTO SHOOT WILL LOOK LIKE.
   *****
I jog down d stairs..sis helped me picked one of addidas design and am so loving ma self with ma Sun shade I look so cool..mom smiles at moi before giving me a really warm peck
"Best of luck....u will soon join d models in our company"mom said with her cute smile but am not even ready to join d family... I wanna have ma own modelling agency and I think it gonna be cool and nice without anyone disturbing
"I better get going"I say to ma mom and Elena wishes her junior sissy luck as I walked into ma car....I really dnt like ma driver taking me around but today I really need him and after ma photoshoot I will be heading to d airport to pickb ma sisters Cassandra and lola.
*****
I got to d beach where ma photo would be taken and geez everything looks great..I have got ma make up artist and ma clothings are prepared they look so great that I dnt feel nervous...now I see why ma sisters love this cool job and d press surrounding them made them even more famous and great dinners make them go nut but I dnt give a damn until now and that does not mean that am gonna give up writing cause am beginning to love modelling or something.
I just had ma hair loose with curls and ma make up looks so great and d makeup artist deserves a thumbs up..I have got  this beach hat and a loose dress and bare foot making me blush some more and making me love ma dark skin and ma African nature .The breeze blowing ma hair made it so cool and I could take a thousand more without getting tired.
Am already done with d shoot in d next two hours as I have planned so that I could pick Bella and Lola but geez ma fans need a shot and I did try ma best to give them d cutest smile ever
******
I was already stressed out when I got home and mom called to tell me dat ma sisters had been picked and geez saving me d time to get home and fall on ma bed..pretty sure that mom was at work cause she had her meeting with d top models except for ma sisters who had special meeting with her.
I step out of ma car without waiting for ma guard to open d door and with quick steps I walk into d house hoping dat d girls didn't notice me and as soon as I get to ma room I find them chatting especially Bella who keeps annoying me and we never get along cause she feels that I should join d family business when I dnt want to
"Hi girls",I say putting on dat fake smile and then falling on ma bed like a worn out sock
"Ur photoshoot was great dear"Bella commented and seriously I was beginning to wonder how she knew "some people took pictures of you...u know d beach is an open space  and soon u will be called for interviews and more photoshoot"she was saying while d rest kept smiling with their phone and I was beginning to wonder if they were smiling at what she was saying or d other way round.
"Nice"I muttered as I watch Elena sit up"so are u gonna join d family..I mean u are great"
I knew this girls were gonna start with joining them in d company..I mean I dnt want to be involved in d family business and I want to be independent.
"You have not said anything yet"Bella chirped in as all eye turned to me
"I really dnt know and I really dnt want the family thing"I say hoping I didn't get the girls angry but it looked like bella's face is gonna blow and she has this deep frown that make her look red"can u guys just understand me?"
"We are trying but what up...it really cool if u work in our family company and we could..."Elena paused"come on Nina"
" I will think about it"I muttered With a smile
"Not forcing u"Lola added before pinching ma chin and jogging out of ma room.
****
"late for dinner girls"mom said to her girls as we all settle down and she doing d same.."how was d fashion week Lola and Bella?"
"Cool mom"Bella answered"they loved d new line and they kept ordering..I think we are out of stock"
"That great dear"mom said giving them d cutest smile"Nina your photoshoot was great"mom turned her eyes to me
"Thanks mom"I muttered,I knew dat mom was gonna lead to something and dat was d  company
"I think u should work for us since we are cool and u can be paid...I mean any price"mom was saying and it was sounding like she wanted to buy me or something
"Why can't u all understand me?"I raised ma voice and Lola pinched me on ma lap but I did not calm down"I actually want to build ma own company and have ma name and I dnt want  to even go into clothes and stuffs like dat...."
"Who said dat? u can't just join us simple and u can create ur lines"Bella interrupted me and I felt ma eye hit hers "come on Nina dnt be such a kid and stop giving excuse to be sincere I think u want to work for another company and dats why u are giving excuses"
Geez she caught me there too even though I dnt want to work in our family company I still have this company I want to work for but how would she even know that"ma diary?"I muttered
"Sure..."
"Wrong"Lola called out as she left her meal and walked out of d house
"U know what mom I dnt want to talk about this and I loss ma appetite"I say before leaving the dinning room.