Chapter 1-The New Girl

I was somewhat familiar with the halls due to making the cheer squad. I was the newbie, the fresh meat. I was a freshman. It always made me laugh when I walked into the school because there was always this one guy who would look at me and say "Hey! How's it going?" I would just laugh and keep walking. he looked like he was a junior.

Luckily I knew one girl. Kaitlyn. I joined the squad later than the others due to me moving to the county and 1 open spot on the team. It was just me and Kaitlyn at that tryout. I made the team and she became my alternate. So I was lucky to know her already. She was the only one that I really knew on the team.

The week passed by pretty fast due to it being the first week of school. So for my 2nd week I had gym for 2nd period. It was hell. He made us do a mile run, football, basketball, volleyball, and then the dreaded pacer test. I was dying on the pacer test. It got to the point when a kid asked if I was okay. I just laughed it off but I was pretty embarrassed. He seemed really cool. So for the rest of the week he was my gym buddy. I only knew him by his last name. That was because he was in JROTC and his last name was on his uniform. After hanging out with him I found out that his sister had special needs and that she was the girl who was our pep leader on the cheer squad. Later that week he asked me for  my number. When he texted he said "hey its Alex." Finally! I fount out his name.

He would come and hang out with me in the mornings even though his classes were all the way on the other side of the school. He later introduced me to his friends. They were all skyscrapers compared to me. I'm only 5'1. Then I was introduced to his older brother. As soon as his brother turned around I smiled. His brother was the junior. He smiled back. He knew who I was. he then said "Is this the girl the girl that your always talking about at home?" I always blush, but not this time. Instead I came up with a come back to that comment. "Oh, so you're talking about me at home? I hope its all good things, Right?" He blushed.