Sleepover part 2

Previously they made a deal that boys get to make the sleeping arrangements but Katie and Lizza hade to sleep by each other because they have gymnastics in the morning so they don't want to wake up the boys. What will happen when the boys end up finger out how to twist the rules that the girls made.
♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️
Brennan pov

So the girls gave us these blankets to place where they are sleeping Katie's is this light purple that fade to dark purple with a cool pattern on it and Lizza is this dark blue and teal with a dream catcher thing on it and Daxtion with the white and I have a weird looking one.

To be honest Daxtion made the sleeping Arrangements I dint really care but I was happy how he made it he twist the rules so that the girls where by each other and we got to sleep by the person we wanted to.

Right know I'm getting snacks I feel someone jump on top of me like a piggyback ride.
"What you wan't weirdo?"
"why weirdo lover boy."lizza leans over my shoulder 
"Because you call me lover boy so weirdo make it even so what you want weirdo." I respond
"Thanks for asking lover boy are you done with snacks cause they told me to come help bring stuff down?" She ask getting off my back
" well in fact i am done." I dipped my finger in Nutella as I turn around she looked at me tapped her nose
"What is that?
"Nutella."
She tried to like it off she couldn't get it off I turn to get her a napkin as turning back she put Nutella on my face. She stepped back as I smiled I had Nutella in my hand and put it on like war paint.
" don't you dare." She as she picked up the chips
"Dare to do what." I stared to walk wiping my hands she turn to go done stairs I graved her wast pulled her in I wiped the Nutella on her she turn around.
"Wow." I said
"Wow what?" She said confused
"You still look cute even with Nutella on your face."I said she smiled
"Come follow me."
"Where are we going?"
"You will see now put on your shoes."
We walked out side to this old platform up in the tress come up she was already up by the time I touched the ladder but she is in gymnastics and the tree isn't that tall I couldn't touch the play form and I'm 5.11 I'm estimating that it like 10.5 well I guess it is tall but whatever.
"Why are we hear?"
"Why did you follow?" She replied instantly
"Because you said to and I dint want you to be alone out at night."
"He cares." She mumbled under he breath
"what?"
"Um nothing just look at how pretty the sky is even if there's no stars."
"The stars are Beautiful." I respond
"But there's no stars." She said in a weird tone
"I know but I know that they are beautiful even if I can't see them just like you when your not around me." She laid the side of her head on my shoulder the side without Nutella
"Wow lover boy knows how to flirt to and make it work." She giggled
" yeah it a gift."I chuckled
15 minutes later
Lizza pov
"Well we should get inside and get the food to the other two."
"Oh yeah those to how much do you bet they are cuddling."
We ran in side and graved the snacks and walk down stairs two see the to cuddling.
"Called it." Brennan shoutout
" so what did we miss." I said with my sarcastic voice
"Nothing much." Daxtion said with an annoyed voice
"Shut up Daxtion."I said in a loud voice as the thunderstorm that was coming in
I put the movie on and laid in my spot. My spot on the floor was ok Katie was already a sleeping at the beginning of the movie same with Daxtion they where cuddle which I found disgusting my brother cuddling my friend that like 2 years younger hopefully they won't like each other in the morning. Right when I was close to falling I saw lightning and Heard thunder I squealed hope that I didn't wake any one even though there where tears falling down my face. I got up to sit on the couch so no one would hear me cry.
"What wrong?" Brennan said a little bit sleepy
The thunder struck again I squealed some more tears came down my face he got up to Comfort me. We laid back down on the ground and started to cuddle I felt him playing with my hair as I drifted asleep.
▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️
807 words