It hit me like a truck

Brennan likes lizza he trying to make her his. Katie and daxtion like love each other's completely. Lizza and Katie got in to the Olympic team. But soon lizza will have to face an obstacle but what will I be.
------------————-------------------------
1 month later
Lizza pov bold talking to camera
"So last night I came home did my usual routine to go to bed it was like 9:30 I was so tired around 1:47am my mom came running in to my room telling me to get in the car now I was so confused I quickly put some other clothes on I heard my mom say the same to the boys downstairs. I ran to the car not know what's going on I was soon accompanied by my two brother and my mom run to the car as so as my mom started the car I looked at my brothers worried on was about to happen. We arrived at the hospital and that vary moments I know what's going on I wanted to cry I look up at my brothers still having know clue what's going on. Walking to the door of the room I didn't want to go in but when I did my heart dropped. The boys finally figured it out when they saw my grandmother laying there looking lifeless. I walked up to her and the doctor told me to talk to her because she can still her you because hearing is the last thing to stop in her body. I told her I loved her and I will see her soon and told her that she was the best and I was so grateful for have her In my life. And y'all are probably wondering why I said soon is because my grandmother always hated to say goodbye so she would always see you soon. The boy were not really crying they were stunned my mom on the other hand was crying into my dad shoulder and I was up against the wall before I looked at her one more time and slid down the wall to the floor and crying. Out of my brothers and I was the closest to her I was always by her side when she didn't have cancer and even when she was diagnosed and now I'm by her side lifeless I got off the floor and started running out of the room I ran past a familiar family and I kept run I ran all the way home to my tree platform and sat there thinking and crying I swear I sat there for like 5 hours before I felt a tap on my shoulder. I just Told them to go away and just leave me I don't care who it was I was not wanting to talk, eat, drink, smile, go to gym. I felt the hand rubbing up and down my back I just started to cry even more for some reason I know exactly who was the person I leaned against him and fell a sleep. For the past week I was keeping myself for people for water and gymnastics there was nothing that made me smile. my brother even acted nice to me I just stayed in my room I could tell that my family and friends was worried I definitely had the hardest time out of my hole family usually it not that hard to loss someone that you only knew for half your life and most of it was when you were little but I felt like this hit me like I truck. By the time 2 weeks have past I'm pretty sure my family were done with me hiding so they forced me to go to gym practice I didn't talk to anyone I didn't smile even when Katie tried to talk I would just leave I did all my Olympic routines and by the time I was done gym was over. When I got home I walked to the backyard and climbed the tree but this time it was a higher tree that I made a later up to when I was small. I noticed a car pull up I didn't care so I sat up there. And when I got down to go get changed from my uncomfortable Leo I slowly opened the door I could hear people talking in the kitchen I look around the corner. And that all for this story time and i can't tell you the rest because it's private and I'm not even sure if I'm going to post this I might but I don't know so bye.
---------------------------------------------
777 words