Chapter 1

"Hey guys it's Jc with another new video for you guys. I'm also here with Kian go check out his channel link in the description below. We are going to be doing the doughnut challenge. It's basically were we shove a whole bunch of doughnuts in our faces and see who wins first."

Martha layed sprawled out on her bed with her laptop watching Jc's new video. As she watched him shove doughnuts in his down his throat she wondered if she would ever meet him. What would happen is she did? Would they get along with each other?

Or would something else happen? She gets out of her thoughts and tries to bring her attention back to the video. "Okay guys see you next Thursday" Maratha got up from her cozy spot on her bed to go get something to snack on. She looks in th cupboard and sees that the only thing left in there is a jar of peanut butter. She sighed, living in a house with three other people was hard as far as them saving foood for you.

"Mom is there anything to eat?!" She yelled from the kitchen. "Besides peanut butter" she muttered. "I guess nobody heard me then." Martha said "Oh well, it's not like anybody listens to me anyway. " She sighs. Martha is the kind of person that isn't confident in herself. "Mom I'm going on the beach okay!" She yelled from the front door thinking that maybe they would be concerned about her. Walking on the beach was the only good thing about her family moving to California, that and the beautiful ocean. They lived right across from the beach so it was a pretty short distance from her house and the beach.

Martha pulled out her IPhone to listen to music that would clear her mind for a bit. As she was scrolling through her phone for a sone to listen to. She saw out of the corner of her eye a very reflective object. She found a song and let it play then she walked in the area of the reflective object. When she got there she saw that it was a phone half covered with sand. She brushed off the sand and turned the phone on the screen came up and slid to unlock the phone. It unlocked and she wondered why the owner of the phone wouldn't have a pass code for his phone somebody might get into the phone. She giggle to herself when she thought about that. A thing about Martha was that she was always curious about things it was like a trait she couldn't get rid of. She looked at the photos in the phone and she couldn't believe it the owner of the phone was none other than the person she just been dreaming to meet. Jc Caylen.