Chapter 5

~~~~~Hi, this is Allison Marvel..." When Connor heard this he was happy that she called but he was confused as to why she had Jc's phone. She kept on talking. "I'm calling in regards to a missing phone and I'm not sure whether or not it's yours."

Connor heard a door shut in the background. "Okay finally I can talk to you without my sister knowing I am practically best friends with her favorite Youtubers in the world, well besides the Janoskians but I don't think she really has any favorites. But you get me," While Allison was on her rambling rant Connor had made himself coffee and was now sitting on the couch.

"I don't get why you haven't told her yet," He explained. "Well I didn't know she watched you guys until a year ago. Plus I've been so busy with school I haven't had time to go back home and spend time with her. I'm a bad sister..." They were quite for a while before Connor broke the silence. "Well then, are we going to through with the plan? You know, where we get them together?" 

'I think we should try but how?" He was thinking but nothing came to mind. "Oh, I know! We could "run into each other" so bring all of you guys." Allison was always the thinker,possibly because Connor was just too lazy."We could meet at the Five Guys on Main Street," That made Allison laugh, it was one of their inside jokes on the usual meeting place. "Will Saturday at 5 be good?"

"Yeah that would be cool!! See you then!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know my chapters are always so short and I know how mad that makes you guys feel because that's how I feel when there's not a long chapter. So please keep with me here my chapters will most likely be short. I apologize for that. Thank you guys so much for reading it!!!!