My Beautiful

Chapter 5{Jakes POV}

I look down at her sleeping and play with her hair pulling it out of her beautiful face. I can't believe I just asked her out...I can't believe she said yes. I kiss her forehead. I don't want to wake her up I know she is tired. I let her sleep.

She fits perfectly in my arms. I didn't want to anywhere else, but right there next to my beautiful girlfriend. I smile at the thought that she is my girlfriend. Her lips tasted so sweet and her body was so warm, but that is not why I asked her out. She is absolutely beautiful, inside and out. You don't find a lot of girl like that. She is one of a kind. 

I giggled a little and she woke up. Shit...first day going out and I wake her up! Good job Jake! "I'm sorry kitten. Did I wake you up?" I asked.

She giggled and I saw her checks turn bright red, "No hun you didn't." She smiled and kissed my check. She sat up and stretched a little so I sat up behind her and kissed her neck when she tilted her head sideways. She moaned a little and it was possibly the cutest thing ever.

"How did you sleep baby girl?" I ask.

"Pretty good. You were in my dream." She smiled and turned to face me, "We were watching a movie and cuddling and eating my favoriteee snack." She giggled.

I poked her nose and she squinted and laughed, "What snack would that be?" I smiled.

"Popcorn dipped in chocolate frosting."

"Well it's Saturday I have a bunch of movies I have popcorn and I can run to the store really quick and get chocolate frosting. Let's make that dream come true. What do you say?" I giggled.

"Yay! Okay." She giggled. We got out of the tree house and made our way to the sliding glass door leading to the kitchen.

"Babe you stay here and pick a movie they are in the living room. I'll be back in 5 minutes. Okay?" She nodded and I started to run to the store not want to keep my beauty waiting. I get to the store grab a tub of chocolate frosting and a couple of the prettiest flowers for the prettiest girl. I pay and start to head back to my house. As soon as I open the door I didn't liked what I saw.

She was curled up in the corner with Jeff standing over her.

"And you listen to me freaky Kassie, if you ever touch my brother and give him your ugly I'll kill you!" I heard him say to her. I heard her crying.

"Jeff what the fuck are you doing!?" I yell.

"I'm protecting you bro! You don't need her ugly." I couldn't hold myself back when he called her ugly. I dropped the bag of flowers and frosting and punched him straight in the jaw making him fall to the ground.

"If you ever call my girlfriend ugly again I WILL hurt you. Got it?" I yelled.

"Girlfriend? Ew you date this bitch?" He said. I kicked him.

"Don't call Kassie that ass hole!" I yelled. My mom came walking down the stairs.

"What is going on here?!" She yelled.

"Jeff was yelling at Kassie and called her ugly and a bitch so I punched him." I said. I helped Kassie up and stood in front of her.

"Jeff is that true?" Our mother asked Jeff.

Jeff didn't respond. "That's it! I've had enough of your non sense. You've had your three warnings. You are going to live with your father!"

"But-" Jeff said.

"No but's Jeffery Jones...that is it. Go pack your things. I'll call your father he will be here shortly." Jeff went up the stairs and slammed his door. "Kassie hunny are you okay? Did he hurt you?" Kassie shook her head.

"Okay Jake you can't hit people...especially not your brother. Got it?"

"Yes mom, I'm sorry. Is it ok if Kassie and I watch some movies down here?" Jake asked.

"Why don't you go to your room. I need to talk to Jeff down here."

"Okay mom. Come on Kassie." I lead Kassie to the kitchen and we make popcorn and I grab the bag of stuff I bought we grab a movie and head upstairs. We reach my room and I open the door and let Kassie go in first and I close the door behind me.

"Well this is my room." I laughed. She just stood there. I remembered the flower and I take them out of the bag and hand them to her. "The prettiest flowers for the prettiest girl." She smiles a little and I kiss her lips softly. She smells the flowers and blushed and sets the flowers on the dresser and stands on her tippy toes to wrap her arms around my neck and hugs me.

I lift her up and spin her around and she laughs. When I place her feet back on the ground I stare into her eyes and lean down to her lips and whispers, "You're amazing." she smiles and I kiss her softly.

I lift her up and place her so she is sitting on the dresser. She wraps her legs around my waist and tangles her fingers in my black longish hair. I continue kissing her for a minute until I pick her up not breaking from the kiss and I lay her on my bed gently.

I grip her hips and she kisses down my jaw line to my neck, it sends chills up my back. I grip her hips harder and moan a little. She starts to grind around my...area. It gets me going. I get hard and I'm guessing she felt it because she giggled. She bites my collar bone and it makes me crazy. My hand slides down to her ass. As soon as I squeezed her ass I got harder. I couldn't control myself. I tried to take her shirt off, but she stopped me.

"I'm not ready Jake." She whispered.

"Okay baby." I kiss her tummy and pull her shirt back down and then I kiss her lips lightly. "Want to change? You've been in those clothes since yesterday,"

"I don't have a change of clothes." She said. I get up and grab a pair of my sweat pants and my "Suicide Silence" shirt.

"The bathroom is down the hall. If you want to change in there."

"Eh, to lazy." She giggled and pointed at the opposite side of the room, "turn around.."

"Ug fine." I laughed and turned around she changed quickly.

"Okay." I turned around. Something about her in my clothes was breath taking. I smiled and popped the movie in and opened the frosting and she curled up next to me. I took a piece of popcorn and dipped it in the chocolate frosting and fed it to her. She did the same to me and we laughed and yet again she fell asleep in my arms. I laughed and covered her with the blanket.

"Goodnight beautiful." I whispered and kissed her forehead. It wasn't short after that I fell asleep.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:D Hope you enjoyed. Another chapter will be uploaded again tomorrow(: Love you all. Comment about what you think of the story ^-^ Byebye for nowww.