PROLOUGE

--PROLOUGE--

Thanks for clicking on this book, I'd just like to say hope you enjoy reading this fanfic and vote and comment if you'd like. once again thank you.

This is just a prologue so it's going to be short and sweet, but don't worry the upcoming chapters will be longer

xo

-

Calum and I used to be best friends before we went to high school.

We got along so well when he found out I originated in New Zealand. Since he's part Kiwi himself.

I was born and raised in New Zealand by my Mother who is Kiwi and my Father who is Australian. They met each other when my dad was visiting New Zealand for work and yeah, they have this whole soppy love story but I'm not going to go into that.

I now live in Sydney, Australia.

We both grew distant from each other because of classes and sports. He went into football and well... I just went on with life as I knew it.

It wasn't because I was a nerd or a total loner or anything, I just didn't try out for anything.

Soon enough I had made new friends, jocks I guess you'd call them including my best friend Stephanie Jones. They were known as the 'popular group' in high school.

I occasionally said hi to Calum when he walked past but that was about it.

We never hung out like we used to. We were slowly and painfully drifting apart.

That was until he started dating my best friend, Stephanie.

Stephanie's a bright girl, but she doesn't show it. She's got shoulder length, straight blonde hair, tan skin, since she's lived in Australia her whole life, unlike me and she's tall and slim. Perfect girlfriend material.

Calum and Steph have been dating since the first two months of high school. Stephanie and I still go to school. We're in our last year now.

At first I thought it was pretty cool that my old best friend and new best friend were dating.

It was until people constantly kept telling me how cute they are together and the things they do at parties. It just started to get on my nerves.

I'm going to be honest here. Back In middle school, I had a little, tiny crush on Calum and I'm just thinking that that little, tiny crush has turned into a big, giant crush, but I was only a kid, I didn't even know what love was.

But I still had no clue why it was bothering me so much until the other day.

All three of us were sat in the backseat of a taxi cab. Me on the right, Steph on the left and Calum in the middle.

Our other friend James was in the front.

"That party was great" Stephanie exclaimed.

She says that about every party. So I ignored her and turned my head to look out the window.

"Stephanie babe?" Calum asked Steph.

Ugh. I hate it when he says babe.

"Yeah" I could hear Stephanie say.

"Are you sure that party was great? I mean come on there were nerds there playing chess and Minecraft." He said.

"True" She sighed. The taxi went quiet.

I was watching the moon follow us as we drove along the highway.

And then it happened.

It only took one quick turn and I was practically sitting on his lap.

We both touched hands then stared into each other's eyes for a split second before we pulled back.

I could feel my cheeks blush in embarrassment.

I didn't say anything. I just went back to looking out the window as if nothing happened.

But I knew something happened because it was replaying in my mind the whole car trip home and the whole night.

That's when it hit me.

I'm crazy for him.