【⍋: #CountToTen 01 | Untitled Smut FS】

Count To Ten 69.96 FM STATION
043017 | 11:03 PM

+

it was saturday. you came home early because you thought that it would be nice to relax with your boyfriend, jimin.

you sat on the couch, beside him, while chilling and watching netflix. jimin put his arms around your neck and kissed your cheeks. you blushed, "cute." he murmured.

he got out of the couch and fetched you to the bed. jimin started leaving hickeys on your neck while you were hugging him.

his hands explored through your body while his tongue explored your mouth. you moaned with pleasure as he slid his hands under your bra and played around with your breast.

he went down and kissed your neck, as he slid his hand under your panties, you moaned. he began sucking on your neck as he slid one of his fingers inside of you, get your p u s s y prepared for what was coming, you moaned loudly everytime he
thrust his finger in, he then slipped in another finger and the sweetest noises came out of your mouth.

he gently removed all your clothes that you were wearing except for your panties. he winked at you and you already felt his boner so he removed his clothes and your panties.

"are you ready?" he gently asked.

you bit your lips and nodded. "please be gentle." you murmured.

you layed back down and he opened your legs grabbing the bottom of your thighs. he then slammed right into you. he began looking for your pleasure spot and you moaned sweetly when he found it, he then begn thrusting faster and faster into you.

then you both stopped because you heard a knock on the door. "why the f—"

end