Sweet Dreams Are Made Of Memes

Your name was xX_RocksRDank_Xx.
Well, that's not your real name.  real name is (y/n), but xX_RocksRDank_Xx is my very successful tumblr account. You have 5.2 million followers, and one of them is Will Smith!

You're very good at what you do, which is, of course, producing quality dank memes.

Your memes are the greatest, and some hit memes, you actually made!

(Holy mac n' cheese-orino was by biggest hit.)

Life was brilliant, and you were carefree and happy. But that all ended when you discovered the tumblr user ☆_Gross_☆.

When you first discovered this tumblr account, you found it to be dank.

Familiary dank.

It took you 69 minutes to process, but when you realized, your jaw dropped in horror.

☆_Gross_☆ had been stealing your memes!

Your were furious, and this is where your story begins...

☆☆☆☆☆

As soon as you came home from school, you dashed upstairs and sat in front of your computer and began making new dank memes.

"Photoshop here, crop here, insert pun at top..." you said to yourself. "Aaaaand... done!"

You uploaded your newborn masterpiece to your website and smiled. 

"Another job well-done for xX_RocksRDank_Xx!"

You were very proud of your memes. It was your whole world.

"Hmm, let's see what's on trending!"

You scrolled through trending, nothing being particulary interesting, until you found a familiar meme.

"Where have I seen his before?" I wondered, putting my face closer to the screen. "I've surely seen it before...but where?"

Suddenly, it hit me.

I gasped.

"THIS IS MY MEME!!!"