A Coachella Story (2)

Day 2

Y/N's POV

You woke up with the sound of your head beating so loud, it went along with same beat of the music outside your campsite. You can hardly recall what happened last night as you started getting ready for the second day of Coachella.

"Y/N! I almost forgot I took this picture last night!" Betty said showing you a picture of Kendall Jenner taking a picture of you looking like a dancing fool from last night.

You groaned at the memory realizing that moment was such a blur in your head, "You're sending me this." You sighed as your heart started to flutter remembering that you actually held her hand, "I still can't believe that actually happened."

"Who knows, you might even see her again today," Veronica teased.

You could already feel your heart ache longing for her touch again. It even saddened your hopes that last night was a one in a million chance that something so spontaneous like that could ever happen to you. But you were still hopeful.

You decided to go easy on the alcoholic beverages today, as you were still somewhat recovering from last night's event. However, you did manage to go pretty crazy with the outrageous foods they offered here at the festival. After stuffing yourself with a Plan Check Burger, Sumo hotdog, and Bambam waffles, you felt very sorry for your stomach knowing the end result in the bathroom later on.

Nonetheless, you continued to enjoy your day as you participated in some activities at the festival. The energy here is full of excitement and fun, which felt like we were all a bunch of little kids again. It was most likely because you spent a majority of the day playing games like dodgeball, twister, giant jenga, as well as giant foosball. Of course you couldn't forget seeing the outstanding performances from Bon Iver, Future, and last but not least, Lady Gaga.

By now, the last performance has already ended and the three of you were heading your way back to the campsite. It wasn't until then you noticed the Weed Oasis party not too far from the festival grounds, lit up still partying the night away. You were intrigued by the commotion, and you knew you weren't ready for bed just yet. You wanted to go inside. More specifically, you wanted to go see her.

"Wait." You stopped walking along your two best friends who were still hyped from Gaga's performance.

"What is it, Y/N?"

"We need to get in there" you said pointing in the direction of the cannabis infected grounds.

"Weed?" Betty asked, confused. You just stared at them blankly, realizing this might have been a random idea. But then again, all you wanted was to see your celebrity crush once again.

"Kendall?" Veronica smirked. You nodded repeatedly like an eager little child.

"Okay, let's go!" Betty said grabbing both of our hands towards Kaya Farms.

You beamed at the fact that you have the most amazing best friends you could ever ask for in this world. Somehow, you all managed to sneak in through security. You made your way to the weed party, anxiously knowing that Kendall Jenner was here somewhere.

The atmosphere of this place was something you have never experienced before. It was amazing. The people surrounding you were high as the sky; eating, laughing and dancing the time of their lives. You decided it was best to at least hang around for a few moments and enjoy your time here. The three of you scarfed down some pepperoni pizzas while smoking a joint or two. You felt at ease and your mind seemed to wander off as if it was a dog going for a walk. You felt your brain buzzing like all you wanted to do right now was stare at a certain brunette for all eternity. Your eyes started to roam around the area looking for your celebrity crush. The moment you turn your head, there she was. You spotted her far into the distance, like it was as if she had this spotlight constantly shining on her like the beautiful star she is.