the neighbors

Kenzie pov
I woke up to someone shaking me.
I groaned,"What, 5 more minutes."
"No get up, we have to meet our neighbors. Mom said get up." , said Ky. "Fine give me 15 minutes and then I will be down.",I said.
"You better.",said Ky. Then she walked away. I got up and when to my closet and got my outfit (outfit above). I did my hair into a side braid and did light makeup and went downstairs.
"Hi honey, I want u and your sisters to go meet and hang out with them."
OK"I said. I finished breakfast and walked next door. I knocked in the door and was surprised at who opened it. It was the one and only Ellington Ratliff. "Uh I am .... uh bob... uh I mean McKenzie but u can call me Kenz, Kenzie, or Kenna" I said. " Hi I'm-Ellington Ratliff I know " I said cutting him off. "Your a fan I see?!", He said. "Yes I love ur band . The music is awesome.", I said. "Thank you. Not to be rude but why are you here.", He asked. "Well my mom said to come hang out with you guys. Sorry I didn't introduce myself I'm the new neighbor!", I exclaimed. "Oh, well come in.",he said. "Ok!", I said.
When I walked in I saw the Lynch kids sitting on the couches. "Rat who are they?", asked Rocky. "Our new neighbors.", He said. (Ell lives with them in band house and the parents live next to them on the left with their cousins and Kenz on the right ) "Well hi, I'm Rocky and these are my siblings Ross,Rydel,Riker and Ryland.",he said. "Hi!",I said."Hi.",they said in unison. After me and my sisters introduced ourselves we played 20 questions I already knew a bunch about them but asked questions anyways. 4 hours later we had to leave because my mom wanted us home for dinner.
"Bye guys!",I said."Bye!",my sisters said. "Bye!",they said. Before they closed the door I said more like asked, "Hey can we come over tomorrow and hang? We're free!" "Sure, our cousins and my brothers girlfriends will be here too,so we can all hang by the pool or something.",said Delly. "Ok, bye guys!", I said. "Bye!", they said and closed the door.
We went home and ate dinner which was my mom's famous spaghetti and meatballs with her awesome garlic bread and desert was homemade cookies. (Yumm) I took a shower put on my PJs (at the bottom) and got in bed. I checked my phone and it had a message from Dells.
🌹💋Delly💖Cat😍😘: good night💋
💖K-dog❣❤🐩:night love💗
I laid in bed thinking I can't wait to see Gus tomorrow. I wonder if he's available?
And with that I fell asleep.

 I wonder if he's available? And with that I fell asleep

             The pic is her house

A/n
Hey guys! I decided to give y'all a update on mother's day!! Happy mother's day to all the mothers in the world!
How did you all like the first ever chapter?
How do you think Kenzie will feel when she sees Gus?
Comment!
I will also be updating more in the summer cause I'm out of school then . Yay! I'm sad school is ending I'll miss my besties who know who they are!!😭😭😭😞
PS: Kenzies's house at bottom also

 Yay! I'm sad school is ending I'll miss my besties who know who they are!!😭😭😭😞 PS: Kenzies's house at bottom also

The pic is her sleep wear

Love you all!!

               The pic is the parents and cousins house

This is the Lynch house