the meeting

(They will get in the pool the next day)
Kenzie pov
I got up to the sound of my alarm clock playing r5's song "If". (😏😏😏)
I went to my closet and got my outfit (at the top) . I ate breakfast and brushed my teeth. My sisters were already ready,so when I was done we left.
We arrived at the lynches shortly after and knocked on the door. A shirtless ross came to the door. "Hey girlies! Come on in.", squealed Rydel. Once we were in the house, it was so silent you could hear a pen drop, which was very unusual since we are talking about the lynches. "Where is everyone?",asked Trin. "Sleeping.", answered Rydel. Of course. So we waited for about 30 minutes for everyone to wake up and everyone was except the boys. "Rydel sweetie, go wake the boys.", said Stormie. "OK,girls lets wake em up my style.", said Rydel. We got 5 cans of whipped cream and ran to a room. I went me in Ross's room, Ky in Rocky's, Soph in Ry's, Rydel in Rik's,a and Trin got Ell. I tiptoed in to Ross's room and went over to his bed. I sprayed whipped cream on his face and hands and a little in his hair . Then I got his bullhorn by his bed and yelled, "Ross wake up!!!!" He screamed his girly scream and fell out of bed. When I look at his face he had rubbed the whipped cream all over . I laughed and fled. "Kenzie!!",he screamed. Once we all walked downstairs, their we 2 adults and some children who I think are their cousins. "Oh girls I'd like u to me the De St Jeors. This is Gus, Gil, Gordy,and Gator and this is Anthony and Angela." , She said pointing to who is who. "Hi!",me and my sisters said in unison. "I'm Mackenzie but u can call me Kenzie or Kenz and this is my sister Kyla, Trinity, Sophia and our family friends Sierrah and Raynah. "Hello!",they said in unison. "OK you kids get to know each other and we'll be in the kitchen!", Stormie said. So we played 20 questions and they found out a lot. We found out that we all go to the rage. Gus found out that I'm the same age as him. As well as Gordy did for Trin and Gil did for Soph. I also found out Gus had a gf.😭 Now we were all outside just enjoying the breeze. Gus and I were just walking around talking. "So, want to be friends?", He asked with puppy dog eyes. "Sure!", I said laughing at his cuteness.
Gus's pov
I think Kenzie is beautiful. Too bad I have a girlfriend because I would totally ask Kenzie out.
Gordy pov
"Don't u guys think Gus and Kenzie would be cute together?", I asked. "Yeah they would!", everyone else said in unison. "Too bad Gus has a girlfriend.", said Gil. "Who we all hate!",I said. "How come!",asked Trin. So we told them how she hates us and threatens us and is only nice to us around Gus. "Not everyone mom and aunt Stormie like her and they like everyone!",said Gil.
No one pov
It was dinner time which was steak, mashed potatoes and Stormie famous Mac and cheese (if u watched Rydel video with Stormie in it u would know) . They all say at the table in this order : at on end was Stormie on her left it went mark,ross, court, Rik, Vanni, rocky, Alexa,Ryland,kelsey,gil gator then at the other end was Angela next to her (which was Stormie other side) was a Anthony,gus Kenzie, kyla, Trin,gordy rydel, Ellington,Sierrah, and Raynah. (The lynch boys girlfriends came earlier when the kids were outside)
Rydel pov
After dinner, us kids watched a movie and the adults went to bed. We got everything set( popcorn and blankets) We were currently watching kill joy (it's a movie about a killer clown) and  it was scary. Everytime a scary part came on I would hide my face in Ell's shirt.
Kenzie pov
The movie is really scary!!! By the time it was almost over, everyone but the lynches and Gordy, Gus , Trin, and me are passed out. "AHHHHHHHHH!!!", I screamed as the clown came out of nowhere. I started crying. "Shh it's ok.", said Gus as he snuggled closer to me. The movie was over and everyone but me and Gus we passed out. Gus was almost out of there but wasn't quite there yet. I was slowly falling asleep. My eyelids started getting heavy and the last thing I heard was Gus say goodnight Kenz and after that I was out like the light.(they stayed the night at the lynches and rydel already gave them clothes to sleep in)

(they stayed the night at the lynches and rydel already gave them clothes to sleep in)

Trins outfit hair is straighten

Soph outfit

Ky outfit

Sierrah outfit hair curled

Raynah outfit hair is in a straight without the headband