For Free

There was a little boy who was addicted to gaming.He bought video games with the money he had saved from spare changes he had collected.

One day,he walked by a backyard sale and found a video game on sale and decided to buy it.The man selling it said it was free since he just found it in an old abandoned box lying in his garage.The boy thanked the man and walked home.When he turned and tried to look back at the backyard sale, he did not saw the man.He paid no mind to it.

When he arrived at his destination,he quickly put the video game which was a cd and placed it in a dvd player which was connected to a television his father had given him as a gift.

He played it....and played it...for hours until something off happened.

The music was distorted and the screen was glitching but it still worked so he continued his game.Suddenly, the screen went black but the creepy sound was still playing.He dropped the console and had goosebumps on his arms and spine.

He felt cold air on his neck and ear as if Someone was whispering to him.A howl was heard and some creeking out his door. The little boy closed his eyes and started to pray.The lights went out yet the sound was still there.He prayed and prayed.

Finally, the light went on at the moment his mom came to his room.Turns out she was knocking at his door since it was closed.The little boy immediately ran to his mom and the woman tried to calm the little boy who was shivering and whimpering.

After that day, he threw the video game along with the console.The little boy was scarred for life.He would never forget that moment.

Outside his home, a garbage collector saw the video game and console lying along with the trash which looks fine and not damaged at all.He decided to put it in his bag so that he can go and give it to his son whom he remembered
had friends which played games like those.

And then....the process repeated and repeated and repeated...........