"That night"

Jake's POV:
I really enjoyed being there for Tessa last night, she wasn't in the right mood and I just thought she could've done with some cheering up so that's why we ended up falling asleep on the couch last night plus she was really scared you could see it in her eyes . Maybe I should have made her watch that movie hahah nah but for real I really had a good time with her last night just me, her and a movie. When we were at the cinema I couldn't help but stop staring at Tessa I mean c'mon look at her, you honestly can't blame me. This morning I intro'd my vlog "what is popping Jake paulers! I hope you guys are all having a lit day because we are here at the team 10 house and guess what today we're visiting an abandoned, haunted asylum, me, Kade, chance and Anthony are all going but I'm gonna try to get Tessa to come!" Jake chuckled.

*jake went up to Tessa's room*

*knock knock*

Tessa: "come in!" She shouted

Jake: "hey, Tessa"

Tessa: "hey, what's up Jake?"

Jake: "um how are you doing after you know that douche bag Zack stood you up?"

Tessa: "I'm doing fine I guess"

Jake: "cool, cool...um some of the boys and I are going to an abandoned, haunted asylum do you wanna come with?"

Tessa: "I'm sorry did you just say haunted?!?"

Jake: "maybe..?"

Tessa: "you know me well enough to know I wouldn't go there!"

Jake: "c'mon Tess please come along with us"

Tessa: would I get the tag on your vlog"

Jake: "you already did"

Tessa: "fine I'll come" she said in a low tone

Jake: "YESS it's gonna be so LIT!!" He exclaimed

Tessa: "how is going to an haunted asylum gonna be lit?" She chuckled

Jake: "its only gonna be lit because your going"

Tessa: "aww Jake that was cute"

Jake: "I know,I know I try" he said jokingly

*A few hours later*

Jake: "hey are you guys ready!!??" He shouted

Everyone: "yea"

*they arrived to the asylum*

Tessa: "yo Jake this is sketchy"

Jake: "you'll be fine, c'mon after you"

They all snuck past the security guards and entered the building through an old, broken window.

Jake: "hey Tessa there's something e forgot to mention to you.

*kade pulled out a ouija board*

Tessa: "guys what the fuck?"

Anthony: "you Tessa chill it's gonna be fine"

Tessa: "no you don't understand I get scared easily"

*everyone looked at each other and said: no shit Sherlock*
*tessa smiled*

*they layed down the ouija board chance, Anthony, Jake and Tessa played with the board while kade was filming from behind the camera. They asked it questions and it stared to answer the question. Everyone got frightful and they all blamed each other for moving the nob but everyone sweated on their friendship that they weren't.*

*boom! They had heard a noise and they all jumped up off the ground Tessa started crying and pleading..

Tessa: "please Jake can we leave I'm scared, this isn't funny anymore!"

Jake: "well I'm scared to Tessa"

*Jake pulled in Tessa and gave her a hug while she was crying*
They all said bye to the board and left*

When they arrived home they played with the ouija board in Jake's closet then to discover that a ghost who killed 6 people followed them home from the asylum. Tessa was scared out her mind, she asked "can we get out of this house please? There's no way I'm sleeping in this house tonight!"
Everyone all said goodnight and went in there beds, Tessa remained sitting on the floor in Jake's closet.