"Hiding Skills"

Tessa's POV:
I woke early this morning to the sound of my phone blinking with thousands of messages from instagram and tweets from twitter. So basically I'm gonna recap , neels and I started hanging out when Jake and I broke up but now we got back together and neels is jealous and took a picture of Jake and I sleeping together after we hooked up, he then threatened to post it on every social media know to man but there was a way to prevent that, and that was to pretend Jake and I broke up. Don't get me wrong Jake and I are together but no one else besides the two of us know. Not even our closest friends or family. So back to what I was saying I unlocked  my phone, feeling droopy eyed not only to see thousands of tweets and posts of heartbroken fans. Seeing this really broke my heart, I just wanted to tweet so badly that we're still together but I held up strong and I didn't, seeing the fans care so much made me tear up. A tear rolled down my cheek when Jake came in my room planning on awaking me with a megaphone not only to find tears in my eyes.

Jake: "Tessa what's wrong?" He said as he layed down the megaphone and closed the door behind him.

Tessa: "nothing, it's just seeing all our supporters care so much about our relationship makes me cry" he said sniffling.

Jake: "aww Tess it's okay" he said comforting her.

Tessa: "no Jake, it's not, we're lying to our family"

Jake: "I know Tess and I hate it but this is what we have to do or the picture would get exposed"

They heard Erika walking to Tessa's room so Tessa quickly tells Jake.

Tessa: "someone's coming to hide in the bathroom!"
She softly yelled.

Jake: "shit!" He said as he ran in the bathroom.

Erika opened the door: "Tess, are you alright?"

Tessa: "yea I'm fine. Why'd you ask?"

Erika: "well I saw all those tweets and Indra posts and plus your eyes look puffy, have you been crying?"

Tessa: "no, allergies" she covered up.

Erika: "ohh I see, can I come in?"

Tessa: "umm..yea..sure" she said uncertaintly

Erika: "look T, I know things between you and Jake are kinda awkward now but I just want you to know that I'm here for you if you ever need a shoulder to cry on or even if you can't sleep in the night, I'm here for you girl." She comforted

Tessa: "aww thanks Rik, that's why I chose you as my bestfriend!" She said happily.

Erika: "oh yea Tess I almost forgot, I ran out of tooth paste can I borrow some form you?"

Tessa: "umm....tooth paste I'm not sure if I have any" she panicked because Jake was hiding in the bathroom.

Erika: "oh I'll go check, I don't want to ask any of the boys. They're disgusting" she laughed:

Tessa: "Rik I don't think you should go in there!" She said blocking the door.

Erika: "oh come tess why?" As she cleared Tessa about of the way opening the door.

Tessa: "BECAUSE Jak..ju..just because I-I I didn't clean my bathroom in a long, long time" she said looking around the bathroom for Jake.

Erika: "oh come on it's not that bad. Oh hey here's the toothpaste, I'll return in a bit. See you downstairs Tess and thanks again!" She said while walking out the room. Tessa quickly locked the door and ran to the bathroom.

Tessa: "Jake?! Jake?!"

Jake: "I'm in here!" He shouted.

Tessa: *laughed at him because he was laying in the bathtub hiding from Erika* "so that's here you were hiding?" She laughed.

Jake: "yup but you almost blew your cover tho. You were really close to saying my name. Good cover up"

Tessa: "thanks and good hiding skills"

Jake: "thanks and Rik is such a good friend to you"

Tessa: "I know I love her so much, I really want to tell her but we can't"

Jake: "well maybe we could.."

Tessa: "wait are you serious?! I can tell Rik?!" She asked excitedly.

Jake: "yea, yea you can but only Rik, okay?"

Tessa: "deal" they shook hands and Jake pulled her hand and hugged her.

1 hour later...
Tessa: "hey Rik can we talk?"

Erika: "ya sure Tess, what's up, you alright?"

Tessa: "yea I'm fine but I have something really important to tell you.."