Wildfire

Here we are as misfits , that even though we may not all be able to love we still think it exist .

We all have two identities , we might not know it but , we do. We all have that secret second that hides away in our mind, heart, and soul that comes out when we've either had enough or just to much. For some it's your quiet side the one that's afraid to tell anyone anything , the one that holds you back from trusting , loving, or even talking at all. And for others it's the loud, crazy, outgoing side that's darring to just jump out and do something outrageous , the one you can't contain. Both are similar in a way, if you realy think about it they are . They both are apart of you , the part of you that you can't control . You only know that you have this part of you when someone or something breaks it's open , it's starts like a wildfire.

We all change , it's just a matter of time before you do or even everything and everyone around you dose you can't stop it. It's like the season they all have stages of changing. during spring everything's just blooming and getting prepared for the months of sun to come , then summer where everything's together , then fall when the leaves start to slowly float away , then out of the blue everything's gone and it's cold and lonely but there's still that one tree that stands out because it still has a leaf on it . Sometimes I BELIVE that leaf is us just trying to hold on and make everything last for as long as it can waiting for everything to come back to what it used to be . That leaf doesn't get back the old though doesn't it , it gets the new , while the new is here the old leaf withers away because it's been through the months of coldness . But secretly I BELIVE that were just that leaf withering away .