I turned around and came in contact with the view of nothing but a green meadow , that had little daisies and wishing flowers sprouted everywhere . I looked around and just took in the fresh breeze , and the scents of the great outdoors. I gently lied down on the soft grass that went above my knees and just stared up and the blue sky above me, while I was laying there I heard a small rustle behind me so, being the curious person I was i sat up and look behind me to find the most beautiful woman I've ever seen. She was wearing a lavender silk dress that flowed past her knees, and on to the meadow floor. Her hair was as white and silky as the moon. When I looked into her mysterious blue eyes all she said was "my daughter you were born to be a leader with powers like no other" I should have asked her what she ment but before I could even come to my senses she was gone and I was left with the sound of my alarm clock going off. I sat up and sighed 'another one of those dreams'. I got up and went to my bathroom to shower and to everything else when I stopped and looked in the mirror 'I'm so ... different' when I looked in the mirror I saw a girl with long white hair with black irises with golden specks inside of them. When I looked in that mirror I saw a girl that held so much power , held so much athourity. Also when I looked in that mirror I saw ME , somebody who's never said a word to anybody besides my brother. When I finished gettin ready I got into my 2014 jet black range rover, yeah my parents were loaded so when they died all there money came to me and my brother , we don't like to show off our money but hey, who can resist such a beautiful car? I mean we may have a small nice looking house with a couple of acres in a secluded area but, we like cars . For example we have three each , one for racing strip on our land , the second for the mud holes and off road events , and the third for just driving in ,not to mention the two four wheelers and gator we have In our garage, yeah I know that's a lot of things but that's why we have a big one behind our house that's also a shop so we can fix up our babies if we need to. While I was driving I turned on one of my favorite songs ever, 'I wanna get better by the bleachers'