The First Meet

Gabbie Pov : I wake do my normal routine brush my teeth brush my hair and get a bagel for breakfast and lay down and get on my phone. I see an text from David " Hey do you wanna come to a party at 1:30 at Liza and I house so you guys can see it" (Liza and David our married in this story)
Sure I text back who well all be there he texts back everyone and heath new friend name Zane.
I text back ok I get out my pjs and start getting ready for the party Im really excited to see the new house I heard it's really pretty and has a pool.
My outfit

Jumps to party There house is so pretty and the party is so fun David and Heath come up to me and introduces me to Zane but then they walk away and just leaves us two standing thereZanes pov: Heath and David are pushing me to meet this girl at the...

Jumps to party
There house is so pretty and the party is so fun David and Heath come up to me and introduces me to Zane but then they walk away and just leaves us two standing there
Zanes pov: Heath and David are pushing me to meet this girl at the party named Gabbie but when they introduce me to her they just leave us standing there it's so awkward but we might as well sit down and talk right?
Z: So uh hi
G: Hi .....
Awkward silence then gabbie breaks it
G: So how did you and Heath meet?
Z: Well actually we met in high school but we didn't really talk but one day his friends and my friends were at the bowling rink and we started talking.
Z: How did you meet David and Liza
G: David and I met over vine and so did Liza and I and I introduced them and ever since then they have been inseparable.
Hey you guys I'm really excited to be publishing my new book this is actually my first time writing 😊 but plz like and leave suggestions.