•«4»•

Dylan's POV
I seen a girl looking around in the halls, so I walked over there. I've never seen her before, so I knew she was new. "You must be Amaree, I'm Dylan." I said. She stared in my eyes for a second, I think she's admiring my brown eyes. She then realizes what she was doing and apologized. "I'm sorry." She says
"It's okay." I said. I grabbed her hand, and we walk to the office.

We walk to the office. We went inside and I seen Mrs. Johnson typing on the computer. We walk up to her and Amaree clears her throat. Amaree was about to say something, but Mrs. Johnson cuts her off. "You're name is Amaree, right?" She says. Amaree turns over to me, and mouth to me "How does she know?". I fake shrugged my shoulders, when really I did know. Mrs. Johnson goes to the same work as me. I had to lie to Amaree because it's not my job to tell her my information. For now, she has to stay as a clueless girl or her life will be put in danger.

Mrs. Johnson gives Amaree her schedule. Amaree looks up to me, I guess she was trying to figure out who I'm truly am. Or... She was trying to let me show her around the school.

"Oh yeah... Right. Let's go find your dorm room, class is over with." I said.

"Dang, that early?" She said.

"I meant to say we're having a free day." I said. Amaree nodded and followed me as we walk out of the office.

We went outside and look for the other building: the girls dorm.

"Ayo Dyl!" I felt a football hit right behind my head.

"Your o-" Amaree got cut off.

I heard laughing and seen Pryce walking over with a big smile on his face.

I rolled my eyes and asked him, "What are you doing here?"

"I was playing football with a couple of friends, and seen you here. What are you doing here?" He said trying to question me.

"None of your business." I said.

"Why you can't tell me?" Pryce looks over to Amaree, "Aww, you don't want me to know about her, what's your name?" He asked.

"Amaree," She said. "Are y'all friends or...??" She asked, confused.

"Of course! We knew each other for a long time." Pryce answered, and slapped the back of neck. He did that purpose because he knew my head was hurting --___--.

Me and Amaree continued to walk to the girls dorm.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Next chapter will have a bit of drama.