•«5»•

(ATTENTION: THIS CHAPTER IS IN NO ONE'S POV. PLUS THIS CHAPTER IS VERY SHORT.)

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"What do you mean she left this school?" He asked the lady in the front office.

"Can you not comprehend? Amaree left to go to another school, a talented one to be exact. Besides, this school is a dump. Don't no one uses the water fountain." The lady used a nail file on her nail. The guy's eyes went from dark brown to black.

He clenched his jaw, and nodded. He walked out of the office, and closed the door violently. "Aye! We can't afford to buy a new door!" The lady yelled. He ignored her and walked in the hallways all alone. No one was in the halls. His phone went off, and seen it was his boss calling him. He picked up the phone and said, "Man what?" "Don't "Man what?" me, any updates on Amaree?" His boss asked. "She moved to a different school." He said, leaning on the lockers.

"Please don't tell me she went to that school." His boss said. "That's the school she would probably go to." The boy said. His boss rolls his eyes as if the boy can see it through the phone. "Jacob, it's looks like your going to transfer to that school. We need to find her." Jacob says. "Why do we need to find her?" Jacob questions. "That is not your business. Your job is to go find her!" Jacob's boss said, almost yelling into the phone.

Jacob rolls his eyes and hang up.