Chapter 2

A/N so I have decided to put songs on just to make the chapter more fun. Note it has nothing to do with the chapter its just a song that I like. I also went back and put one on the 1st chapter.

Lina P.O.V.

I get thrown onto the floor facing the opposite direction of my opponent. I roll to the right so i can avoid a kick to the stomach. I push myself up into a push-up position, and back-kick him in the face making his nose bleed and I finish pushing myself up.

I whirl around and did a backflip to avoid being hit in the jaw. I land about 10 feet away from my opponent. He charges and I drop swinging my left foot underneath his feet.
He falls back. I get on him and put my arm at his neck and say “Do you yield?”
He hesitates with a smile and says “Only one thing can finish me off.”
I smile knowing what he wants. I remove my arm and give my boyfriend a kiss.
“Now do you yield?” I ask again.
“Whole heartedly” He responds. I laugh and get off of him.

I hold out my hand to help him up. He grabs it and hauls himself up. The message carrier comes up at that moment clapping.
“Great job at training.” He tells us.
“Thank you sir, now I know you aren't here to just watch us practise.” I say with a smile.
“You're right about that, though i do enjoy doing it. The princess has called you to her chambers Lady Yazzie.
“Thank you, i'll be right up.” I say in acknowledgment.

He quickly leaves to go tell the princess of my answer. I turn toward Joseph saying “i’ll be right back then we can finish what we started.”
He smiles and says “I shall be counting the seconds.”

I laugh and head up to her room with him going to fix his nose.

***

“I am a timeskip that will take you to the princess’s room when Lina arrives.”

***

I arrive at the princess's rooms and knock. She immediately throws the door open and hugs me when she sees who it is.

“Holding… Too… Tight… Can’t… Breathe.” I choke out.
“Sorry I just missed you.” She replies sadly.
“Whats wrong?” I quickly say seeing my best friend's distress.
“You'd better come inside and sit down. You're going to need to.” She tells me.

We go inside and sit down on one of her many couches surrounding a coffee table. I still get shocked every time i see her room. It’s extremely different than mine. While mine is a warrior's room with weapons all around, and books piled up about fighting techniques. Hers is a definite princess room. Her room was pink with a lavish bed that was huge. A desk was on a wall facing us, which I think really weird, that has books piled up about anything you can think of.

She chuckles when she sees my face. “I don’t know why you get surprised every time you see my room.”
“It's just that it amazes me, especially since how different our rooms are.” I tell her.

She just laughs at me.
“So are you going to tell me what’s wrong or am I going to have to get your mean o'l big brother.” I tease knowing that that will get it out of her. What I didn't expect was that at the mention of her brother makes her even more sad and tears start coming out of her violet eyes.
“Hey Louisa,” I say caringly and put my arm around her shoulder, “What has happened?”

Now she starts to cry harder. “That's the thing you can't even go to him for me not telling you the problem. That's because he IS the problem! Hes gone!”

I just sit there shocked. I didn’t expect that this is what the problem was. Then i realize something.

“Why haven’t I heard about this before?” I say voicing my thoughts.
“Well we just said that he is on a trip in the Earth world learning about their customs. The truth is we have no idea where he is.” Louisa tells me.
“Do you think he has been kidnapped, because he is a high value target. Especially since he is the crown prince. If I were in their shoes he would be my number one target.” I explain to her.
“Yes, we believe he has been kidnapped and we’re trying to keep it on the down low. So I brought up to my parents my idea of how we can find him, and they completely agreed.”
“Well what did you bring up?” I ask worrying about the man I could call my brother.
“I mentioned,” She pauses worrying about my reaction to what she's about to say, “you.”