Epilogue

I smiled as my daughter, Kenna, looked up at me. Ethan sat next me on the hospital bed looking down at his beautiful newborn daughter.

"She has your nose." He commented in a soft voice. I chuckled a little. The nurse had already taken care of everything, and from the looks of it, Kenna was healthy. "Hey, buddy! Say hello to your new sister." Ethan said as he picked up Brady, our first born.

"Her name is Kenna." I told Brady. He reached down and patted her head.

"My Na Na." He said. I don't know how he got Na Na out of Kenna...

"Hey." Aleksia said as she knocked on the door before walking in. "She's beautiful!"

"Auntie Leksi!" Brady exclaimed as he wobbled over to her.

"Hey Bradster." Aleksia laughed as she picked him up. "What's her name?"

"Kenna." Ethan and I said in unison. Kenna's short blonde hair barely showed under the blanket she was  wrapped in.

"Hey grandpa!" I smiled as I stumbled over to the door to greet Alexander.

"Hello, darling. What have we got here?" He smiled down at a sleeping Kenna. "Another monkey for the crew?" Alexander's greying hair could be seen even though he tried to hide it.

"Her name is Kenna." I scolded him. He smiled as he saw Aleksia holding Brady in the corner of the room.

"Anymore visitors stopping by?" Alexander asked.

"Ally's going to be here shortly." I informed him.

"Z, you really should sit." Ethan said coming over to help me after Alexander took Kenna from me.

"But I feel fine." I argued.

"Sit." He demanded. I stuck my tongue out at him as I sat back down on the hospital bed. Aleksia laughed a little as Brady kissed her on the cheek. I felt a wave of exhaustion blow over me as I laid down on the bed and fell asleep immediately.

I woke with a start to an alarming pain in the lower regions.

"Argh." I said as I gritted my teeth. "Pain killers?" I asked Ethan, who sat behind me. I realized Ally had shown up and was holding Kenna.

"Do you need anything else?" Ethan asked.

"Nah." I settled back into my bed in a more comfortable position. "I'm good."

"Here." Ethan said softly as he handed me the meds.

"Thanks." I smiled. "By the way, I'm not having anymore of your children."

He chuckled.

"We'll see about that." He said suggestively.

"Oh god. You want more?" I replied.

"Oh come on. Aren't you going to miss the little things after they've grown up?"

"Maybe in a few years, Ethan."

"Ugh. Fine."

I noticed Ally was still in the room, a shocked expression pinned on her face.

"I wish I hadn't of been here at that moment." She laughed and came over to sit by us. "Kenna." She cooed as she handed me my daughter.

"She's beautiful." Ethan said, and we all nodded in agreement.

Ethan it is! Thank you for making it to the end, and please follow me! Thanks again for the support!