History Repeats Its Self

Ein's POV
I walked to Aphmau's house with pride and confidence. I had my sweater on and my tail was wagging all over the place. You got this Ein. You can do this. I knocked on her door and I stood there shaking of excitement. Then her mom opened the door. Crap!

"Oh, hello. May I help you?"  "Um, hi Ms. Sylvana, I'm Aphmau's friend." She stared at me still confused. "From high school? Ein?" She still looked confused and clueless. OhmiIrene. "The guy that was on top of your daughter in the bathroom and dying her hair when you wasn't home." "Oh yeah!" Are you serious?! "You can come in. I'm just here visiting my daughter." She grab my arm while I was walking in and whispered in my ear. "I wish she was dating you." She closed the door and walked upstairs. I do too.

"Aph! Your friend is here!" Aphmau ran downstairs and saw me. "Ein, you shouldn't be here." "I know but want and need to tell you something." She pushed me to the kitchen and kept trying to beg me to leave. "Aphmau listen to me please." "Fine. You have 5 minutes." I took a deep breath in and closed my eyes for a quick second. Just say it. "I'm in love with you Aph. I've been in love with you since the first day we've met and I should have told you the first time I felt it. I didn't know what to say cause everyone was looking down at me for being the omega. Then I became alpha and everyone didn't think I was so bad till I made Daniel omega. I love you so much and I know it's too late but right now I don't care that You don't see me that way or that you're living with Aaron or that Aaron's right behind me." Wait what..? I turned around and Aaron was so mad. "You shouldn't be mad. You should be scared." He started walking to me and grab my sweater. "Get out." "Aaron please let him go. My moms upstairs and I don't want her to hate you more." "I don't care at this point I want this douche bag out of our home."

I managed to escape and walked away. Before I opened the door I turned to Aph and Aaron. "I meant every word I said and I don't regret any of it." I walked out the house and kept my head held up. At least that's out the way.