Mistakes Were Made

Aphmau's POV
I walked to Ein's house and knocked on his door. I'll show Aaron. "Hey, what's up Aph?" I kissed him and pushed him inside. He pushed me away for a second. "Don't worry about Aaron. I only want you." He smiled and we started kissing again.

He picked me up and took me to his room. I was wrapping my leg around his tail. "That actually feels really good." I grab his ears and kept kissing him. His hands were all over me.

"Baby, promise me you'll never leave me." A-A-Aaron?! "I love you so much, I won't ever leave you." What am I doing?!

I pushed Ein off and sat up on the bed breathing heavy. "What's wrong?" "Nothing." I got up and walked out. Ein chased after me. "Where are you going? Aph, talk to me." I tried pulling the door open but then he stopped me. "I said to talk to me." Oh no. I felt his fingers run through my hair and then he yanked it. "Ugh!" He put his hand in my shirt and started playing with my breast.

"Now c'mon. We're gonna go have fun." Aaron, help.

~Flachback~

"Aphmau~" I was hiding behind the staircase and I was breathing so heavy. "I can't hear your breathing." I hear him take a deep breathe in. "I can smell your sweat. Did you really think you can hide from s ware wolf?" I tried to calm down but I couldn't. My shirt was ripped and so was my skirt. "Aphmau, baby, c'mon. Let's have fun." Please someone help me.

"Gotcha."