You've Done So Much For Me (Jacksepticeye X Reader 6)

"Please, Y/n, listen to me." Jack pleaded. I shook my head. "No, Jack. Just leave." Jack grabbed my arm but flinched it away. "I love you and I know for a fact you love me, stop walking away from me." I walked up the stairs to my apartment. "Jack, I said no."

It's true. I loved Jack. I love him so much. But, so does my sis. And I love her too. She means everything and I've done everything for her and I will do everything for her. So, if not being in a relationship with the person I love makes her happy. So be it.

"Y/n, can't you tell me why...?" Jack begged. I know I can't tell Jack why because he might do something to Olivia. No one hurts my sister. "Jack, NO!" I said again. He wouldn't budge. "Y/n, I can't think. I need you so much." Oh, that hurt. Olivia, I'm sorry. "Jack, just go away." I said, while opening my apartment door. "I'm not going anywhere." Jack refused.

I entered my house and slammed my door. "Jack, just leave!" I said again. "I'm not moving from here. I love you, Y/n." He said again. It was almost 2am. Jack was probably tired. He would go home after a few minutes. "Fine."

I went to bed.

~~time skip~~

I woke up around 5am to go the bathroom. When was I walking back to my room, I wanted to check outside. I unlock the door and slowly open it. There I saw Jack fast asleep, on the floor of the hallway. "Jack-" I whispered violently. "I love you..." He mumbled sleepily. "Jack- This person is crazy." I bent down and tap his cheek.

"Jack? Jackaboy? Wake up..." He groaned and opened his eyes. "Y/n....? Uh, what time is it?" I rolled my eyes but it was too dark for Jack to see that. "5 in the morning doof brains. Get up." Jack slowly got up and kissed me on the check. "You are too tired to acknowledge what you just did." I mumbled. "Loooove you...." He whispered. I pulled him aggressively into my apartment and close the door. "Sit on the couch, I have to make a call." Jack plopped onto the couch and played with his thumbs. I walked to my room to get my phone and called Olivia.

RiNgRiNgRiNgRiNg

"Hello?"
"Hey, Livatron."
"Y/n? What are doing this late?"
"I have situation here."
"What happened?"
"I know you really like Jack."
"Y/n, I know."
"Wait, what?"
"I've known for a while now."
"Oh."
"I just couldn't believe you'd do so much just for me. And, I want to do this for you. And, plus, there's other guys I could go for than Jack. Haha."
"I love you so much sis."
"I love you too."
"Bye."
"Bye."

I smiled. Wow. I turned around and went to my living room. There was Jack, playing with his thumbs. I grabbed his arm and led him to my room. "Let's go to bed." I said, yawning.
Jack jumped on top of my bed. "Sleep with the girl of my dreams." He mumbled, smiling. I laid down and put my head against Jack's chest.

"I love you Jack."
      "How come it took you so long?"
"The story is longer."