chapter 2

Athena's POV

I woke up with a blue paint on the side, change position on the bed and i saw my first crush ever my god dont tell me he bring me here wawait maybe he carry me.... i feel that my face is turning red now i saw his face... loookssss adorable,cute oh my .

Touching his face made him wake up.

Luhan:Oh your awake. What happened to you i saw you surrounding by people?.

Athena: I bumped with 5 girls student aistt nevermind...

Luhan: What tell me what happened?.

Athena: No, i dont want .

Luhan: Ok i will not force you.

Kai's POV

I'm passing through the clinic and i saw.."........... Luhan and........Athena Together.

My heart breaks. <\3

Kai: Hey what are you two doing here?

Luhan: I saw Athena lying on ground and surrounded by students. I carried her here

Kai: !_! <\3 aswttt.. He thought

Athena: Hey Kai are you ok....??

Kai: -_- "Walks away"

Athena: What's wrong with him...?

Luhan: i dont know. maybee.....

Athena: What ??

Luhan: ah noThing nothing just rest so you can go home..

Athena: oh ok

Kai's POV

Talking to them makes my heart break,seeing them happy makes my heart break i dont know why maybe because i like Athena ,because im jealous ......yes im jealous .seeing her happy with luhan make my heart breaks...maybe i will tell my feelings to Athena wait nononono not this time maybe in the right time..

Athena's POV

Days have passed I'm being closed with exo but the thing is 5 girls are looking at me like they want ro kill me kill me with their stares... ahhh "buhay nga nmn oh"

(at home)

someone knock at the door.

Athena: Who's there?"open the door"

Luhan:annyeonghaseyo welcome.... wait Athena??

Athena: luhan you live here too?

Luhan: hmm yes im just at your next door all of exo live there too

Athena: ohhh ...

Luhan: hey wanna come? at our dorm we will watch a movie?

Athena: ohh sure.. what time?

Luhan: now

Athena: as in now???

Luhan: as in now

Athena: oh ok just wait i'll just change my clothe

Kai's POV

I saw luhan with a girl and the girl is Athena

Luhan: Guys i ask athena to come here and she will watch with us and she will sleep here because w dont have any classes tomorow

Athena: what you did not say to me that i will sleep here.?!

Kai: its ok athena ...you will sleep here even though you like it or not.

D.o.: whats wrong kai is there somthing wrong?

Kai: no ...

walks to his room " slam the door"

Athena: whats wrong with him?

Exo's : we dont know

Athena: oh ok.

Luhan: dont worry about him maybe he is just stressed or something..........

Athena:arasseo

( time has passed)

suho switch the channel to the news... it said that.........

reporter: the infection in the town are now spreading ,you should be careful.

all of the people are eating the skins of the other people "haha nakakalito noh" peace"

they are called corpse another term for zombie's when someone is following you with blood or like growling dont come to them orfind a sharp object and killed it by putting the sharp object to the head of the zombie..

suho: oh no we need to be careful like stick together ,together with Athena she's now one of us... Luhan and hmmm,ah luhan and kai protect Athena you should always come with us Athena ,your our princess....

to be continued......