I still remember

"Anti, wait!" I called but he had already been replaced by Dark.

"What are you going to do with me?" I ask

"That's a secret," he answered before I screamed in pure agony. A fire shot through my veins but I couldn't move because of the tight shackles. I felt a rush of pain in my side and when I looked Dark was twisting a blade in my side.

"That was for betraying us and this is what Anti wanted,"He said

"What did A-" I began before feeling myself lose consciousness.

"Sleep well, princess" I heard Anti's voice ring around the room before I was teleported into his arms. I tried to lift my arm but I lost my consciousness before I could strike him.

.

.

.

~An unknown amount of time later~

I was awake but I can't remember much. All I know is that I have a boyfriend and that my name is Lilly Shah. I can recall what he looks like and his cheery personality but that's all. I kept my eyes shut as I sensed a presence in the room.

~A while later~

I can't take this anymore, I'm starving!! I opened my eyes and saw 5 unfamiliar men surrounding the bed I was on. I sat up and rubbed my eyes.

"Who are you, people?" I questioned

"You don't remember! I'm Dark," One named Dark said.He had blood-red hair and broad muscles that accentuated his small waist.

"I'm Mark," another one said, he looked like dark but he was significantly shorter and had less muscles.

"I'm Felix," a blonde one said, he had an accent and had blue eyes.

"I'm Cry," one said, he had a mask.

"And I'm Anti, your boyfriend," a man with a sickly grin said, he looked like my boyfriend but different. He wasn't my boyfriend. He saw me studying him and waited expectantly and that's when it all went bang in my head but I played along, kinda.

"You're not my boyfriend," I said flatly

" Yes I am, you just don't remember!" he said as cheerily as possible.

"Oh, I remember perfectly well, Dark's magic doesn't last long on other magical beings, does it?" I answered him and they all looked shocked.

"I don't believe you," Cry said looking at me. I swirled my fingers in the air and vines shot out the ground.I smirked as they retreated.

"You don't know who you're up against," I told them.

"You have to make me go to my last idea, don't you?" Anti said before a genie popped up in front of the bed.

"REALLY, ANTI YOU ARE GONNA SINK THAT LOW!!" I yelled at him. He nodded in response. 

"That is against their laws!" I told him.

"This is a rogue, he will do anything I ask of him," Anti said. "I want, Lilly, to fall deeply in love with me,"

I giggled as footsteps were heard outside.The window burst open and girls flooded in as well as some boys. They smothered him and I laughed. All of the men except the genie looked dumbfounded.

"You weren't specific enough," I said in between giggles.

"Then why aren't you here?" he questioned

"My name isn't Lilly, only one person knows my real name," I said and they all looked shocked. After a while, they looked at Cry my childhood friend.

"No idea," he said

"Told you," I responded.

"Who and what are you?" Anti and Dark demanded.

"Wow boys, I'm surprised you can't recognize the aura of your arch enemy!" I responded. "I doubt you'll want me once you know my status, name, and creature so I'll stay quiet and let you figure it out, you do have more than one enemy,"

(What should she be?write her real name and creature and status in the comments)