We are in love with youtubers!?

Danika's POV

beep *beep *beep*

SHUT UP DAMN SECURITY ALARM!!!!! WHAT ARE YOU EVEN SAVING ME FROM A FREAKING TURTLE!!!!!

I scream as I enter the code to disarm the annoying alarm. I swear sometimes I wish I had a bat so i could smash the thing oh by the way I'm danika I am short with poofy dark brown hair and hazel eyes I'm the youngest out of all my friends and probably the dumbest but there're still friends with me anyways let's just say that I have a big surprise for my friends

Danika called all of her friends and asked them to come over they all agreed so let's tell you about her friends she has more but these were probably her closest there is 4 their names are Emily,alisa,destiny,and Elizabeth. Emily has brown hair but she dyes it from time to time she usually doesn't give a fudge on what she wears she wears whatever she wants she is tall. Her and danika have a lot in common such as bands and she is trying to get danika into American horror story but that probably won't be to hard cause they both like scary movies too.alisa is tall long brown hair and really awkward sometimes but they still love her she and danika ended up friends when Elizabeth introduced them. Alisa wears suspenders,hats,converse,anything that she thinks is unique which is why they love her.

Her and danika have little things in common like one direction,super heros,and love dogs but they talk a lot so it's ok.Destiny is really just danika and alisas friend cause Emily never met her and her and Elizabeth have awkward silence so yeah anyways destiny is medium sized in hight she has brown hair and her and danika have unicorn buddy in common so yeah. Elizabeth the blond girl that acts Mexican nothing unusual right? Anyways she is blonde short and in love with minecraft so is danika but she knows more about it.

Emily's POV

I was watching shane dawson until danika called me and I answered she asked if I could come over I said yeah and got ready it put on jeans, a blue shirt and some combat boots I looked epic anyways I absolutely love dan from Danisnotonfire and Phil from amazing phil

And shane dawson and a lot of people but even thought he isn't a youtuber I love Evan peters I just found out that he was divorcing his wife I was all like"YUSH I STILL HAVE A CHANCE *fangirl scream*" I love him.

Alisas POV

I was playing with my dog and then danika called I answered and she asked if I could come over and I said sure I scooped up my dog and put him in the car and plugged in my I pod and it played my one direction playlist I love them! I also like a lot of youtubers like Dan and Phil but I love Phil a lot more sorry dan.

Destinys POV

I was watching tv when danika called and asked me if I could come over I agreed I got dressed at ran to my car.i love Harry styles I love a lot of youtubers idk how many though so anyways I listen to one direction in my car and sang "AND YOU GOT THAT ONE THING!" In unison with the song.

Elizabeth's POV

I was playing minecraft and danika called and asked me to come over I said why not and grabbed some candy and ran out the door I love skydoesminecraft so does danika I swear if we ever met him in would kill her and love on him so she couldn't we would fight over him so yeah not a good plan to kill her cause she is actually pretty phycotic and would probably kill me wait am I planing to murder my friends oops sorry danika.

When everyone arrived they sat on the couch while danika was on the floor playing with skittles her Black and white kitten she named it that cause she loves skittles especially sour skittles. Danika stood up I front of her friends and said " I have something to say we are going to vidcon!!!!!" She said with laughter everyone screamed for excitement and then said " WE NEED TO PACK" said everyone in unison and ran out of Danika's house and into there own cars and sped of to there homes to pack.

At the airport

Everyone stay together ok? Said alisa everyone nodded and then they got on the plane.