This isnt going to end purdy

Danika hung out with Ashley and Andy more and more until they were the best of friends but she also hung out with Blake, Nathan, And Destery.she loved them all nut for some reason she felt happy with Blake more than anyone. And Harry got his ass beat by alisa and it was pretty funny he didn't stand a chance but anyways danika helped destiny get back into the dating world and she ended up with Dan they loved each other and it was almost so cute it was disgusting.

Danika's POV

I like all the guys but I like hanging out with Blake the most he's so sweet and shy but funny that's what I like about him the others are very funny and aren't shy I guess that's why I'm not all into them their all the same I don't like same I like different and Blake is that different that I like.

Blake's POV

I'm in love with danika so I'm going to ask her out before anyone else does I hope she says yes and will be mine.

Destinys POV

I love dan his voice is like butter and I'm just like aggghhh I love him so much everyone is dating except for danika and that will change today I know she has a thing for Blake so momma destiny will help!

Dans POV

I love destiny but she can get alittle weird but that's why I love her and always will

Destiny drove to Blake's and knocked on his door until he finally opened it and btw it's about 5AM so he was still half asleep. He asked her what she wanted and she told him he was going to ask out danika that same day he told her that he was already planning to so she didn't half to worry so with that she left.

Blake's POV

I'm with danika and I finally say "do you want to go out with me" very fast apparently she heard and looked at me astonished like I had discovered diamonds.she opened her mouth and said-

-------------

So cliff hanger anyone? I know you think I'm a troll but don't worry I'm updating Monday so don't hit me with books please oh and I'm going to be making a new series and it won't be out till Tuesday so look foreword to that. and this will be updated every Monday and the new one will be updated every Tuesday so yay!!!! Ok well bye ❤️