13

Your POV

I woke up the next morning to the sound of blaring music. Like, it sounded like I was inside of a speaker that was playing Wake Up by Fetty Wap.

I groaned and rolled over and was met with two things I could've done without this morning.

"Y/b/f, what the fuck are you doing?" I asked as I grabbed the speaker off the pillow next to me and tried to figure out how to turn it off.

"The girls said that either me or Camila needed to go wake you up, and I think I did a pretty good job," he told me with a smirk.

"I'm going to break your fucking speaker if you don't turn it off," I said, having to yell slightly over how loud it was.

"Okayy, someone's grumpy," he said lowering the volume with his phone.

"You woke me up with Fetty Wap. Could you possibly come up with a better idea next time? Like a fucking bear or something?"

Don't get me wrong, I can listen to Fetty, but I don't want Wake Up blasted in my ear first thing in the morning.

"I mean I could've blasted Look at Me by that guy with the three x's in his name so you should be grateful."

"Fair enough. Now get out."

"Don't take too long, before we eat your cinnamon rolls."

"Yea, yea," I said while pushing him out of my room so I could at least put on some pants before going eat.

Once I had put on socks and pants, I made my way downstairs to the kitchen where everyone else was.

"Well, good morning sunshine. How did you sleep?" Normani said to me when I entered the kitchen.

"I was sleeping well until I had this weird dream that some dumbass came in my room and blasted Fetty Wap in my ear," I said looking at Y/b/f while grabbing my plate of cinnamon rolls.

"That's so weird. I wonder who would do something like that," Y/b/f said sarcastically while I sat down next to Camila at the table.

"Yea, I'll wake you up next time," Camila saiwith a giggle.

"That would be appreciated," I told her while I bit into a cinnamon roll.

"Anyways, who all are we trying to see today?" Ally asked while getting up to throw away her trash.

"Lady Gaga, DJ Snake, and who else," Lauren answered.

"Oh umm... Future and I think Schoolboy Q are preforming today," Y/b/f chimed in.

"Yes! We have to see Future," Lauren said while throwing away her trash as well.

"I'm going get dressed."

"Me too."

"I'm with them," Dinah said, following Ally and Normani out of the kitchen.

"Y/b/f, are you gonna take a shower?" Lauren asked as she was about to walk out.

"I took one earlier," Y/b/f answered her as he got up to throw away his things and Lauren walked out.

"Have fun you two," Y/b/f said with a wink as he walked out. I just laughed and turned to Camila who was sitting there watching me.

"What," I asked her with a smile.

"You have a little... something.. right there," she said motioning to my top lip.

"Then why don't you get it off," I said with a smirk. Her face lit up before she leaned in and I met her halfway.

She trapped my top lip between both of hers and sucked lightly before she moved to my bottom lip. I cupped her cheek and continued moving my lips against hers.