33

Your POV

I woke up when I felt someone move next to me. The movement stopped when I brought my hand up to rub my eyes. When I opened them I saw those big brown eyes I loved looking back at me.

"Did we fall asleep on this bed?" She asked, her voice still thick with sleep.

"No. I moved us because of that," I said, pointing to the bundled up sheets on the floor.

"Oh my God. I just got off. Why did I start again?"

I was confused for a second before I realized what she meant and let out a laugh.

"That's not funny!" She whined, cheeks pink with blush.

"No, baby. That's not why I'm laughing," I said.

"You didn't start your period. That happened when I broke your hymen," I told her, and she nodded.

I could tell she was still confused, but she went along with it.

"How about you go take a shower because I wiped off your legs last night but I don't know if I got it all," I told her.

"Fuck," she cursed when she tried to get up.

"What's wrong?"

"I'm sore as fuck," she said, walking a little funny.

I smiled and she glared at me.

"Here," I said, standing up. "Take a hot bath instead of a shower and use this Epsom Salt I bought the other day when you were sore after rehearsals."

She nodded and took the Epsom Salt from me before grabbing a change of clothes and heading to the bathroom.

I put on a pair of joggers and a t-shirt and decided to order some room service so it would get here before Camila was done with her bath. It didn't take long for the food to get delivered, and soon after Camila was walking out of the bathroom with a much less noticeable limp.

"Thank you," she said before kissing me on the cheek and taking a bite out of her banana pancakes.

We ate our breakfast and made small talk.

"I think I'm gonna take the sheets downstairs to the laundry room," I told her, and she blushed again before nodding.

"Dinah texted me and said she wants to go shopping before we leave for Glasgow," she said as I picked up the sheets off the floor.

"Okay, when do you think you'll be back?"

"I don't know, you know how Dinah can be."

I giggled and nodded before pecking her lips.

"I'll text you when we're on our way back," she said before kissing me again.

"I love you!" She called out as she reached the door.

"I love you too!" I grabbed my room key before heading out the door to bring the sheets downstairs.

On my way back upstairs I saw a familiar head of black hair standing by the elevators, staring at her phone. I smirked when I got an idea. I walked behind her quietly, trying not to make my presence known.

"Boo!" I yelled, grabbing her shoulders.

"Oh my God!" She screamed, grabbing her chest and spinning around, almost dropping her phone.