chapter I

It was a quiet Friday evening and you were doing complicating linear graphs, as time went on you wished that you were done.

Time Skip

It was Saturday morning and you were eager to go on your 12f trampoline to practice some harder jumps. After you had finished practicing it was mid-day and your next door neighbor's were preparing for a BBQ with lady Lunafreya, Prince Noctis, his official advisor and his body guard.
Time Skip

It was time for the BBQ all the guest had arrived sadly you were not invited. After 10mins you heard Lulu, "Hi Lulu." You greeted "O.M.E N/n" she introduced you, "We go to the same school." She explained "Come on come join us." She pleaded "Prompto would you mind me joining you?" You questioned politely. "Ere umm s-sure, h-how do you k-know my name?" He asked. "Duh your like bestiez with Noctis silly." You replied
"Y/n who are you talking to?" Your brother asked "Oh just Lulu and some boys." You answered rolling your eyes "Who are these boys?" He questioned. "1 why are you so over protective? 2 am I aloud friends or a life? and 3 the boys are Gladiolus, Ignis, Noctis and Prompto." You replied, "Y/n how dare you speak to that iron witted brat Noctis!!" Yotlr brother lectured."Y/n just who is your brother?" Noctis asked "Cloud Strife why?" You answered and replied " Well your brother and I are enemies." "Oh ok so sorry Noct." You stated. At the BBQ you chatted with everyone and created a strong bond with Promy that could not be broken. He complimented you all day until your nosy brother popped his head in. "Chocobo butt how about you stop flirting with my sister because she never has loved you and never will." Your brother excamed.