Chapter 1

Ciel didn't both quickening his space, knowing from years with Sebastian that the demon was following him. Ciel reached into his pocket and pulled out his phone, glad to see no missed calls, knowing his mother and father must have gotten the note he left. He stuffed his phone back in his pocket before turning up the steps to his house, knocking on the door when he couldn't find his key. Rachael Phantomhive opened the door, smiling warmly when she saw Ciel, "Quickly, come in, it's much to cold outside." She pulled her son into the large home that Sebastian recognized as a smaller version of the Phantomhive manor. With a look into further details Sebastian discovered it to be exactly where the manor from the 1800's stood.

"Is it truly you young master?" Sebastian asked a loud.

...

Vincent turned and looked at his son, shaking his head in disappointment. "Your trying to get involved with that demon again, aren't you? You don't need him anymore! We are here and we can protect you!" He said, looking down at his son sadly.

"I have to! I won't be making a contract with him, I just need to lead him into a trap so he can be killed. Victor wants him dead and unless we want him killing us I have to help him kill Sebastian. I love you, and I'm not going to loose you again." Ciel said, looking up at his father with his two cerulean eyes.

Rachael leaned down and planted a kiss on Ciel's head, hugging him tightly. "Just don't get yourself hurt, we aren't going to loose you again." Vincent ruffled Ciel's hair gently, smiling at him. "Now come on, your father wants some help designing a new product!" She cheered, hurrying off to the study with Ciel and Vincent right behind her.

"Who would've thought my son would be better at managing a company then I am." Vincent laughed as Ciel jumped onto a chair and started pulling out some plans, discussing stock with her.

...

"Alois, get up! We are going to be late for school and it will be your fault!" Ciel kicked the sleeping blonde and the child bolted up, glaring at Ciel. "Don't make me stab you again!" Ciel teased, fixing his school uniform before combing his messy hair. Alois ran into the washroom with some clothes then popped out in the school uniform, still wearing his booty shorts. "Really?"

Alois shrugged. "Hey, we want to get Sebastian's attention now don't we? My booty can get the attention of anyone and everyone!" Alois stole the comb from Ciel, fixing his blonde hair.

"Why again were you brought back to life?" Alois stuck his tongue out at Ciel who just smirked, throwing a rose from the vase at Alois who caught it in his teeth. "Ole!" Ciel clapped his hands, laughing. "I guess I would've been lonely without you. No hard feelings on the stabbing and you trying to nab me, I guess we got even in the end, you know with demons ruining our lives." Ciel made a face.

Alois paused and sniffed the air. "BACON!" He screamed, jumping Ciel and racing down stairs.

"I REGRET ADOPTING YOU!" Ciel yelled teasingly after him before following the boy downstairs. Alois jumped into his seat, licking his lips when he saw a large pile of bacon on the table. Ciel sat down but froze as soon as he saw the unburnt food before him. "Mom...who cooked? Dad?" He looked at his parents who were sitting.

Vincent wrapped his arm around Ciel's shoulder, guiding his son into the living room and away from the kitchen, "I hired a butler, not just a butler, your former butler. We know you didn't want us getting involved but we want this over quick so we can just be happy." Vincent informed Ciel quietly who just gaped at him.

"How could you do that!? I told you not to involve yourselves!" Ciel yelled, running his hands through his hair in a exasperated manner.

Vincent shook his head, "We aren't as involved as you think, Sebastian isn't our butler, he is yours." Ciel felt like time froze around him. He pushed past his father, grabbing his backpack then dragging Alois out the door, not daring to look at the butler who he could feel was watching him.

"What the hell Ciel!?" Alois yelled, looking at the half eaten piece of bacon he was still holding. "...so...I heard, he is your butler." Ciel shot Alois a look signalling for him not to mention anything about his past life. "He is kinda creepy looking, eh? Maybe he'd be hotter if he worse glasses." Alois shrugged with a laugh. Ciel glared at Alois, containing the laughter trying to burst out of him.

Ciel gently shoved Alois as they walked and as the blonde boy's laughter died down there was silence between the two. "I really don't understand how you can have a thing for older men..." Ciel mumbled with a smirk, looking over at Alois who shrugged.

"Not old wrinkly men, around the butler's age...but actually hot, your butler needs some booty shorts, a haircut, and a pair of glasses and I MIGHT even grace him with my presence." Ciel started laughing, unable to cover up how stupid he though Alois sounded.

Ciel just shoved Alois who raced ahead on Ciel, running out of Ciel's sight, crying like Ciel had hurt his feeling. The bluenette was about to chase the blonde but before he could he was yanked into some bushes

__________

I haven't updated in forever and for that I am sorry. Enjoy this update though. I know there is a lot of spelling mistakes, I will my editor go through them so just chill out. Thank you for reading my faithful little kitten, I do hope you return for my next chapter.