Coffee anyone?

You stood in the coffee shop behind the counters as you sighed, looking around the empty room.
There was hardly any customers today and you had no idea why, it made you bored as you had nothing to do.
Turning around you began to sort out the shelves which held syrups, cream etc.
You heard the bell go off meaning somebody had walked through the door, finally a customer!
Hello, welcome to our coffee store, what can I get for you toda-

You spoke as you turned around, finishing mid sentence when you saw a man with blue messy hair wearing a lab coat.
It was his handsomeness that made you stop what you were saying, him looking at you oddly as you shook your head.
I uh, what can I get for you sir?

Your cheeks began to heat up, not even realising that there was a young boy next to him wearing a yellow shirt.
Uh.. I'll take a coffee with one spoon of sugar, no milk, and Morty? What do you want?

The young boy replied to the older man, stuttering slightly with his pubescent voice
"I-I'll have a strawberry milkshake."

Yeah yeah, okay, milkshake and a coffee please...uhh...
The blue haired man squinted his eyes as he looked at your name tag

Hmm (Y/N)... What a pretty name.
He shot a wink at you, making your heart melt and slightly weirded out as you didn't know this guy, but hey, you weren't complaining.

O-Okay sir..
You turned around, noticing that your cheeks were hot as you bent down to grab the milk from the refrigerator, little did you know that Rick was staring at you from behind ( ;))) )
Though you did feel as if somebody was staring at you, soon you stood up, preparing the drinks as Rick continued to watch.
Morty looked up at Rick and where his eyes were staring, soon covering his eyes as he felt his heart rate increase.
Rick and Morty decided to wait at the table instead, soon you bringing their drinks over to them, Rick grinning deviously.

Here's your drinks, can I supply you with anything else.
You spoke clearly, looking down at the two.

Yeah, you can, maybe your number would be nice.
Rick winked at you, sipping the coffee then placing it down, grinning at your reaction.
You were shocked and began stuttering.

I-I Sir, I would love to provide you with that information... After you drink the coffee I made you.
You grinned, Rick now being the one with widened eyes.
A few minutes later they finished their drinks, Rick coming back over to you as you wrote your number down on a napkin and gave it to him.

I'll have to make you a drink someday.
Rick chuckled, Morty still confused on how the fuck his grandpa is better at this than him.

Ah shit, sorry I have to go now, I'll be sure to check on you later.
He winked once more, waving goodbye, wait... Check on me later what does he mean by that...? And you never got his name..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well shit, hey everyone.
How you all doing?
Rick staring at that booty of yours ;)))))
I'll stop now.

A SERIOUS QUESTION

HAVE YOU ALL SEEN THE NEW EPISODE, IT WAS BEAUTIFUL.
If you haven't, leave. Leave now and go watch it.
Well, everyone I can't promise that the updates will be strong, they might be quite slow since school and everything is a drag but! I'll try my best in updating it.
Thankyou everyone OH AND..
WE FUCKING HIT 21K HOEKWOWHEHATH WTF THANKYOU EVERYONE

21K