The Woods

Crimson's p.o.v
  My alarm woke me up in the morning. I groaned annoyed and got out of bed while shutting of that annoying sound the alarm made. I turned on my phone and looked at the time. 6:35 AM. School started at 7:15 AM so I had enough time to get ready. As I sit on the bed criss crossed I scroll through Facebook and I get a message. It was from Crystal.

Crystal in the group chat: good morning my beloved friends! 😁☺️ I woke up 15 minutes ago and I got bored so I texted you guys.

Grim: 😒😑 you disturbed my beautiful sleep. Now if you'll excuse me I'd like to sleep for a bit more. Hmph!

     Grim left the chat

Crystal: well someone's cranky 😂 anyways I had a great idea and I will tell you guys when we arrive at school. BTW Lyra I'll be picking you up in the morning.

Lyra: Okey Dokey.

Crimson: so now you'll leaving me out I see....

Crystal: Noooo my creme puff 😂 you can meet us around the corner of the store then we will go by the bus to school.

Crimson: Ight

Lyra: okay guys I'm gonna get up and get ready now. See ya later! 😊

Crystal: See ya!!!

Crimson: k see you around the corner

      *Crimson muted the chat*

*sigh* " I guess I should get up" I say as I stand up and walk over to the bathroom and turn on the light and turn the sink to cold water. As I was picking up the toothbrush I looked in the mirror and saw someone in a black cloak and when I blinked it disappeared. I looked behind me swiftly as my heart beat was off the charts. I blinked many times.

"M-must've been my imagination" I say as I continue doing what I was doing. I couldn't stop thinking about it and it gave me chills. I felt very uneasy afterwards but tried to brush it off. As I exited the bathroom I went to the closet and picked out some clothes. I picked out a black t-shirt and blue skinny jeans then put socks on and put on my grey converse on. I went to the vanity and grabbed a nude lipstick and put it on and straightened my hair. Then I grabbed my white and black flannel and put it on. I then headed to the kitchen grabbing my phone. I poured milk on my cereal as my hand started shaking. I looked at my hand confused then brushed it off. I started eating my cereal as I got a text from an unknown person with a private number. I unlocked the phone and looked at the text. It read;

Unknown: I can see you. You look very beautiful undressed. See you soon. L

As I read the text I got chilled and looked around my apartment. I felt very uneasy now and decided to call Grim. *dialing* "pick up idiot!" I said standing up pacing back and forth. No answer. "She must be sleeping... then I'll call Lyra." I stated calling Lyra and she responded.

Call:
Lyra: heyyy what's up?

Crimson: Lyra something creepy is going on and I'm scared out of my mind.

Lyra: oh... what happened? She asked concerned

Crimson: I think I might have a stalker or a ghost following me.

Lyra: why a ghost and why a stalker?

Crimson: because I got a creepy message from someone anonymous and I saw something while I was in the bathroom about to brush my teeth while looking in the mirror.

Lyra: what did that thing you saw look like?

Crimson: all I saw was someone wearing a full black cloak and showing no face.

Lyra: interesting... what I can tell you is get out the house for now and wait for us around the corner. Until we arrive, try and distract yourself for a bit. Crystal will be here shortly so start walking to the corner.

Crimson: alright thanks for the advice.

Lyra: anytime. Get going now she hung up

I sigh and grab my keys and backpack. Before I leave I grab my lucky choker as well and double check the apartment. Then I walk to the door and turn the knob... I walk out and lock the door. As I walk down the empty hallway one of the light starts flickering. I stop in my tracks and look at it. I brush it off and keep walking. As I walk under every light all of them start flickering.

"Shit..." I knew something was going to happen so I started running out of paranoia and as I looked back I saw a man standing there. The same man I saw through my mirror.... I looked ahead again and ran faster. I made it outside and kept running until I was out of breath but near the corner Lyra told me to wait at. I breathe heavily as my hands start shaking and tears start to form in my eyes. My whole body was shaking and I went at the corner and started crying. I tried stopping myself but I couldn't. I cried and cried as I looked ahead and saw the same figure only it wasn't looking at me anymore. It was walking in the opposite direction as the sun rose high up. As I blinked he disappeared. My heart was pounding and I managed to calm down. I squatted and waited for Lyra's and Crystal's arrival...