The Corner

Crystal's P.O.V

I woke up and texted the group chat then I got up and went into the kitchen to make breakfast. I started to make a bagel. I followed Lyra's recipe because she makes the best bagels. So I put the bagel breads into the toaster and got out the ingredients. Once I was done making it I plated it and started to eat while watching some of my friends Snapchat stories. Once I was done I headed into the bathroom to get ready. I walked in and turned the water to warm and got my toothbrush out as well as toothpaste. I brushed my teeth and looked at the time. 6:49 AM. "I should get going to Lyra to meet her" I quickly brushed my hair and grabbed my keys along with my backpack. "Wait something's missing..." I looked down at myself and saw that I was still in pajamas and facepalmed. "Wow I'm dumb" I ran into the closet and grabbed a dark blue jumpsuit and grabbed my converse and put them on. Then I headed out the door. I locked it and walked out of the apartment. I walked to the bus stop grabbing my bus card from the front pocket of the backpack and waited for the bus. As I did so Lyra texted me.
Text Reads:
Lyra: Hey Crystal can you hurry up a bit. Something's wrong with crimson.

As I read that I started to worry and at that moment the bus arrived and I was relieved. I got on and payed with the bus card then I found an empty seat way back and sat there grabbing out my headphones and plugging them into my phone to listen to music. As I started to listen to music I texted Lyra back.

Crystal: Alright I'm on the bus on my way to the corner so hold on for a bit. I suggest you start walking though.

*gets a reply*

Lyra: okay just come to the corner. I'll be there with Crimson

Crystal: alright see you there

As I looked out the window I got tapped on my shoulder and I quickly looked to see who it was. It was a boy I didn't recognize.

"Hello" I smiled

"Hi I'm Blake. I'm in your chemistry class" he smiled back as I tried remembering who he was.

"Oh yea you're the guy who sits in the way back and isolates self" I said grabbing out the headphones from my ears.

"Y-yea" he looked at me weirdly. "It's nice to meet you" he said

"It's nice to meet you to Blake." I smiled as I arrived nearby the corner. "Oh I have to get down. I'll see you in Chem." I said and got up

"But schools farther than this" he said looking at me

"I know I have to meet up with my friends. Bye!" I said and got off the bus. He looked at me from the window as the bus left and I went the opposite direction.

"He was kinda cute ya know? " I laughed to myself. He had brown hair with light brown eyes. A perfect jawline and perfect lips.
*shakes head* "I can't think about boys right now" I started to run to the corner seeing crimson crouched down and crying as I rushed over to her while Lyra was no where in sight.

"Are you okay?!" I said bending down

"N-no I'm petrified!" She said and hugged me tightly while crying.

"Tell me everything that happened"

...
As she explained the whole situation I thought about it

"Hm... that's interesting. Have you told Lyra or Grim?" I asked

"I told Lyra half of it and that was when I saw the thing. She said to meet you guys here quickly and not to stay alone so I did just that" she said wiping her tears off.

"And Grim?" I asked

"She was asleep I think. She didn't respond to my call so I left it"

"Okay let's wait for Lyra" I said and sat down on the ground using my backpack as a little chair. Crimson did the same as we waited for Lyra...