Seasons I: Winter.

PREFACE.

The purple-haired girl ran because her life depended on it. Behind her she left the chaos of a devastated, dead city. It was unlikely that anyone had survived and she was very aware of it. They had ambushed the poor innocents who had charge of keeping her safe, along with four children with powers that should take care of.

The girl who fled was called Madison Swan and was known as "the princess of the fifth kingdom." She was in charge of cumply the prophecy, the one that said that one born on July 1 of a leap year would have to prevent the representatives of the other four kingdoms from falling into the temptation of darkness. With only one that became dark the whole world would collapse. Madison never wanted to be who she was, but, like almost everything in life, she has no choice.

There were once people called themselves "witches" who lived hidden from humans, until one day they decided to show themselves to them, with the illusion of being able to live without secrets and lies. There were people who refused to harm them but no one paid attention to them, and that ended the persecution and slaughter by humans. The magical population waned so fast that they had to hide in the most unimaginable places for humans such as trees, seas, skies, mountains or volcanoes. Some went to cities, as did Madison and the four children, but they learned badly that those places were not suitable.

"Watch out!" Someone shouted.

Madison because of her thoughts was not paying attention around her and almost hit a tree. It moved and did not have to brake to avoid the impact.

"Thank you," she whispered.

The light-eyed dark-skinned boy smiled at Madison and pulled his other companions. His name was Paul Grace and he was the representative of his kingdom, spring. He could control the earth as none of his kingdom could do it, and warm the atmosphere a little, but not excessively. It was rather a heat of his station. Madison always thought of him being too humble and strong both physically and emotionally.

Madison slowed down and Paul and his three remaining teammates were able to catch up. They all began to believe that they had misled the humans who were after them, but no one dared to say so. It was safer to run and not stop than to stand still and be able to catch them. In addition, enough damage had already provoked the poor humans who did have pity on the wizards. They would never have a chance to breathe again.

At some point one of the four children stopped running. They all decided, then, to hide behind a large pineapple of shrubs that covered them perfectly if they did not move too much.

"I hope they're lucky enough to die in terrible sufferings," growled the other boy in the group besides Paul Grace." I'm tired of running away"

Ivan Valdez was the oldest of the four children. His hair was black and scuffed. His eyes were a beautiful blue sky that gave the feeling of being right in him.

"Ian, calm down," said a blond girl with gray eyes. ''Look how calm Paul is.''

The boy opened his mouth to protest but in the end he was silent. By the age of nine he was the most rebellious and restless. Madison had the feeling that she had entered preadolescence very early, but Ivan always told her companions that if she did not she would not feel free, she needed that feeling because she does not like being dominated by water, as well Which he did not like either. It was miles away that he was the representative of the winter kingdom.

The blond girl was the smallest but was the most mature. Only five years old she behaved like a mother - she had to grow up too fast to avoid being eliminated - though she never lost her dreamy touch. She was the representative of the kingdom of autumn and although the cliché was to believe that would be timid, was not she who had that characteristic.