IV: Changes.

IV: CHANGES.

I am sitting on the sand of the usual beach, alone, watching the sea. I surround my legs with my arms, pensive. I have my chin on my knees to be more comfortable. All I've got is the same old towel, which I'm sitting on, and a hydrangea. Why a hydrangea? Because my father for my birthday always gave me a bluish, and when he spent a minute at midnight he approached the sea and threw it into the water, which was carried away little by little until disappearing. I always asked him why he did that, but he just smiled and told me that someday he would understand. I still do not understand it and it's been two years since they died. Oh, and also two years since I met James here on this beach.

I glance at my watch and sigh. It's twelve to five minutes. In five minutes I will have been born dead and in six I will have returned to life. It is clearly the most normal thing in the world. I persist in my idea that I might have stayed on the site, but what am I going to do.

I remember my sixteenth birthday. James appeared with me on the beach and decided he would not leave until I left. He stayed with me all afternoon and the middle of the night. Between him and I we threw the hydrangea and let the water take it away. I also cried because the day before had been the first anniversary of the death of my parents. James knows how wrong I was and encouraged me as best I could. I owe him too much.

I am surprised by covering my eyes, although I relax when I listen to the person who is covering them talk.

"Who I am?"

It's amazing to think that a person who did not like you three days ago can now look great. Although he has rescued me a couple of times.

"Felix," he takes my hands from my eyes and sits across from me. "You're going to smear with sand".

He is dressed in street clothes. He shrugs.

"I do not care".

"Do you know where James is?" I ask, changing the subject.

"No idea." He smiles mysteriously, and that makes me suspicious.

"You lie".

"I?" The question tone exclaims a little. "No way."

"Tell me where it is." I cross my arms.

"What will you do to me if I do not tell you?" He smiles again, but this time with some curiosity.

"Nothing," I say, shrugging my shoulders, feigning indifference. "Does not matter".

"You do not care".

"I'm saying yes."

"What about me..."

A cry from Marcus interrupts him. I avoid laughing at the face that has been left but I find it impossible. He wrinkles his forehead and lifts his head. I also decide to look at what he is looking at and Marcus holds me in his arms to spin me in the air. I scream.

"Marcus! For!"

"Doing the asshole as usual ..." I hear Tobias's voice.

He stands next to Felix but does not sit down. He is much smarter than he is.

Marcus drops me and punches him in the chest. I do not know what they're doing here, but according to my watch there's a minute left for midnight. James still does not appear. Where is?

"I love you, Isa".

"You can not love anyone in such a short time," I smirk.

"I think you're wrong," Felix jumps up and looks at him in puzzlement.