Chapter Fifteen- Break

Keaton's POV

Finally. We were now in Huntington Beach once again. It has only been a few days since we have been here. All I can think about is Sky. We can't wander around yet as we have to do sound check. It won't take long, so I'm hoping i can find her. Where she will be, I don't know. But I know how to find out; Peyton's twitter. Non-stop updates about her.

Wesley ran past being chased by Drew. I couldn't help but laugh. This is basically what happens. We go hyper and lose control. Well, that's what I used to do. These guys are just manic. I love them for it. On this tour you have to be careful not to fall out with one another. Each of us knows when the other doesn't want to talk or isn't motivated. So we either leave them or encourage them, depending on the situation. We're a family. It's the best family i would want to be in.

"Dude give it back!" Drew moaned, still trying to catch Wes. All I could hear was Wesley's laugh as a reply. My mood was lifted slightly. I didn't feel so upset or out of it. All i had to do was smile and enjoy what was happening. This is major in our lives. And I'm wasting it. Well, not anymore.

"Never! It's mine now!" Wesley shouted from stage to Drew, who was at the end of the floor space. In Wes' hand was a folded piece of paper. I'm presuming he didn't know what it said. I have a feeling what it was; something Skyler wrote Drew. Never have I read the contents, just heard that she gave him a note a while back. Wesley slowly opened it, letting his guard down whilst he read it. Drew tackled him to the ground, ripping it out his hands. This wasn't a joke on Drew's part. There was sadness in his eyes. He was suffering. Wes was too, but didn't like to make it know, and he wants us to all be strong and hyped for this tour.

"Dude, don't take this alright?!" Drew shouted down to Wes before walking off backstage somewhere. What was i saying about us not arguing and knowing when someone isn't okay? Well Wesley messed that up. He looked over to me and shrugged. As he stood our manager called us all on stage to start sound check. Tonight is the only night we don't have meet and greet, I don't know why to be honest.

*

Sound check; done, setting up stage; done, sorting merch; done. There wasn't anything left for us in the venue. Our manager could tell we were itching to get out and wander our home for a few hours. It was about three, so we were going to head and get some lunch too. Wes spoke to Drew after giving him time to cool off. I have a feeling we will never find out what was written on that paper. It was something so special to Drew that he didn't want it out his sight. Every night this week, i saw him reading it before he went to sleep. Skyler meant so much to him as a sister. He's only just got her and she wants out.

All three of us headed out on to the boulevard, Skyler wouldn't be here just yet. The other guys in the band were apparently happy where they were. There is a Starbucks here so we all went in there and grabbed some food. Touring is fun if you get breaks. We have tomorrow off, which is good. No traveling or shows to do. Just relaxing. Being in the same area as Sky made my stomach churn.

"Keaton, where do you wanna go?" Wesley asked, stuffing his face with a sandwich. Sky was performing, according to Peyton's twitter, at four, so we had an hour to kill.

"I don't mind but i like it here." Drew nodded, agreeing with me. We had the view of the sea and the beach, the place we spent most of our time. Already I miss it.

Time passed by quickly. All three of us just kept talking about nothing and everything. A few fans noticed us and asked for photos and were so ecstatic for tonight. They were cute. All this time I couldn't stop thinking about Skyler. Was she nervous to do this performing thing? I don't see why she should be as she has an amazing, angelic voice. The waitress kept looking at Wes and smiling, as usual. They all do that.

Standing, I grab my phone off the table, checking the time. Ten to four. Where will Sky be? It's getting urgent now. I have to see her.

~It's short but i wanted another upload to make up for not doing so in a while.

This has to be quick as i have to go.

Hope you are all okay

Vote/comment and fan pleaasse

Natty Out~